FE4 THREAD

Fia

Sorry, Sirius. I'm not a fan of the metroid series. : P

You disappoint me.

I can't please everyone all the time...

Well... Time to face my fear... And this time the screen won't be two inches away from my face.

Why do you not play the Metroid series?

The thought of a bounty hunter going out to kill monsters sounded pretty generic to me.

Inb4 someone explains how games you play have generic concepts. New concepts aren't always great and if generic concepts such as Metroid were as boring as you believe they are, I would think there wouldn't be a Metroid Prime or Metroid Fusion. It's mostly the gameplay the you should worry about >_>

Read the post above yours.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lux, as a young boy, I was scared shitless of those guard dog men in the hedge maze before the Forest Temple, so much so I put it away for years. I was scared shitless of ReDeads. I was scared of Poes, Wolfos, Beamos, if that's the correct term for the laser dudes in the scond dungeon you know the ones, Dampei, that guy at the Lon Lon Ranch, Phantom Ganon, the first cutscene with Ganondorf where there was never even any danger (just the music and Ganon's big old mug) and, yes, ceiling Skulltula. I was scared of almost everything in Ocarina.

I manned the fuck up and got stuck on the Water Temple like everybody else. You can do it too.

ReDeads and Gibdos scared the shit out of me as well. Those enemies you're talking about are Moblins (enemies with spears and the one right near the Forest Temple with the club) and Beamos (the enemies you kill by blowing up which first show up in Dodongo's Cavern).

I used to be scared of them. Now ReDeads are fun to smack around, although Wolfos still startle me a bit.

You could not have paid my 7-year-old self to have gootten that fucking Sun/Storm/whateverthefuck song. The screams, man, the screeeeeeams, the zombie rape wasn't half so bad as the screeeeeeeams

When I saw them walking around after the time skip I was like WHAT

NO

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

edging around them and shit just to get out of town : (

ReDeads and Gibdos scared the shit out of me as well. Those enemies you're talking about are Moblins (enemies with spears and the one right near the Forest Temple with the club) and Beamos (the enemies you kill by blowing up which first show up in Dodongo's Cavern).

Thanks much for the correction. Moblins were never half so bad as in any other game. Big burly ARRROOOOOOOOOOO knocking your ass into the pond, you think you're safe there then they come back and knock you from the pond, into the pond

Fuck that, said Mikey

Edited by Rehab

I can't think of any video game creatures that ever scared me. =\

+1 notsomuchafanofMetroidfornoreasonotherthanthatitdoesn'tholdme post

Same here.

I thought the Double Chainsaw guy in Resident Evil 4 was creepy... he's fast he dosen't flinch unless you get headshots on him, and instant death..

oh also

Ovenman... the dude that popped out of the oven and ran to you screaming. Since I don't have the manual when I rented it I walked the entire game and got scared by him.

Read the post above yours.

That means Resident Evil's out of the question too eh...

*Reads Musashi's post*

*Disappointed yet again -__-*

First-hand shooting games are not the things I'm a fan of. 007 excluded, of course.

I used to be scared of them. Now ReDeads are fun to smack around, although Wolfos still startle me a bit.

You could not have paid my 7-year-old self to have gootten that fucking Sun/Storm/whateverthefuck song. The screams, man, the screeeeeeams, the zombie rape wasn't half so bad as the screeeeeeeams

Oh... this is why I absolutely hated the WW!ReDeads. Their shrill screams were... ack.

MAKE THE SHRIEK STOP!!

Resident Evil DOES have scary enemies... though I can't recall which one scared me. I guess the closest one to being scary to me is Lisa from REmake. I swear that thing pops out when you least expect it. It appears several times and it's just so disgusting.

There's more disgusting monsters than her but I saw them coming.

Edited by Sirius

Oh... this is why I absolutely hated the WW!ReDeads. Their shrill screams were... ack.

MAKE THE SHRIEK STOP!!

Yeah... I usually kill them with bombs so I don't have to hear that crap.

... I'm only 14; when'd you man up Rehab? Just so I know when to put my foot down.

Your age. Your time has come.

... I'll try. I still haven't picked the game up, but when I get to it, I will try. It may help if I try it with the lights on.

Also, Chalis, you were right!!!

Once you reach the next floor, use the bomb flowers to blow a hole in the crack

in the wall. Next you will come to more sand like you encountered outside...

yeah, the kind with the evil Link-eating monsters swarming down below.

However, this time it is a bit simpler in that you now have a rock path to walk

on where the monsters cannot reach you. Head to the middle of the room,

staying as much on the rocks as possible. There is a map on the wall with four

X's... mark all of them, then go to each spot and dig there. Also, if you head

all the way west, just north of the southwesternmost X, there will be a chest

containing a Power Gem. Once you've dug all four spots, two doors will open.

Proceed through whichever one is closer.

Oh god... I want Narga... ;;_____;;

And I just saw a video about Narga, lolAlvisandDiadoraareperformingsiblingscritical.

*pat*

You're not alone in this.

Also Zelda monsters aren't that scary, though I did play the likes of Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem before it.

Let me tell you that a rocket coming from the ass of a bloated alien killing you in a single hit is going to scare you more than zombies.