FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm used to casual dressware. You know, black shorts, a shirt that changes color when hit by the UV rays. No tie... NO BELT!

I know a lot already, but if you say so. ^^

I know I should be worried with that video, but instead I found myself laughing. XD

You should be able to wear this in school if it pleases you.

Alright.

You always do, but Mayor West is a fucking weirdo though. *slaps Lux with a wooden paddle*

Edited by Dio

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm used to casual dressware. You know, black shorts, a shirt that changes color when hit by the UV rays. No tie... NO BELT!

I know a lot already, but if you say so. ^^

I know I should be worried with that video, but instead I found myself laughing. XD.gif

You should be able to wear this in school if it pleases you.

You always do, but Mayor West is a fucking weirdo though. *slaps Lux with a wooden paddle*

Private school. I've gone to one all my life. But in elementary it was free dress code. In middle school it was semi casual. This is high school; and all casualty is gone. ;____;

Everyone laughs at him? I'm not surpised. *thinks* "C'mon, you can survive this for a year..."

Private school. I've gone to one all my life. But in elementary it was free dress code. In middle school it was semi casual. This is high school; and all casualty is gone. ;____;

Everyone laughs at him? I'm not surpised. *thinks* "C'mon, you can survive this for a year..."

That's too bad.

He fled the country for the episode.

That's too bad.

He fled the country for the episode.

And here I expected something more like "life isn't fair."

I would if I were him. I bet he never got reelected. XD

Anyway, I have to go to high school now. Wish me luck! ^^

And here I expected something more like "life isn't fair."

I would if I were him. I bet he never got reelected. XD

Anyway, I have to go to high school now. Wish me luck! ^^

Not my kind of saying for something like this.

Oh you meant the mayor instead of the fat kid. I think there's an election in some episode and while he lost it, he got it back due to the corruption of the new mayor. Long time since I saw it since I barely watch TV.

Watch out for the paddles. See ya.

You guys always leave me all alone. :[

Some people here have work to do and money to earn :( .

Still unfinished.

I hate hands and swords.

Keep up the good work! It has a lot of potential. =o

Will try! ;A;

Who is that a genderbender of again?

Leaf.

Well, FemLeaf is turning out to be one attractive woman... O.o;;

Still unfinished.

I hate hands and swords.

Will try! ;A;

Leaf.

I'd hit it. Definitely.

Still unfinished.

I hate hands and swords.

Will try! ;A;

Leaf.

I'd hit it. Definitely.

Even the girls want her!

Dang, I do not like formal attire... I look ridiculous. >_> Anyway, I'm going to something called... "Orientation...?" Anyone have an idea what that is?

Tux Lux. Must see.

Something about your school/future career or something like that? Can you give more details?

Not that formal, I guess, but way too formal for my taste: white shirt (buttoned!), black tie, khakis, long socks, and a *shivers*... BELT!!! I was made for casual dressware! This is just so weird! ;____; And I'm going to have to do this for four more years.

Going to my high school soon. Some people say its the first day of school. Others say its what we truly learn about the school. I think my parents are coming along, but I'm not certain about that...

LOL. Your orientation is formal wear? :lol:

We're having a big barbeque and dumb icebreaker games... in shorts and whatnot. :P

Dang, I do not like formal attire... I look ridiculous. >_> Anyway, I'm going to something called... "Orientation...?" Anyone have an idea what that is?

Tux Lux. Must see.

Something about your school/future career or something like that? Can you give more details?

Not that formal, I guess, but way too formal for my taste: white shirt (buttoned!), black tie, khakis, long socks, and a *shivers*... BELT!!! I was made for casual dressware! This is just so weird! ;____; And I'm going to have to do this for four more years.

Going to my high school soon. Some people say its the first day of school. Others say its what we truly learn about the school. I think my parents are coming along, but I'm not certain about that...

LOL. Your orientation is formal wear? :lol:

We're having a big barbeque and dumb icebreaker games... in shorts and whatnot. :P

Ours was a speech and a campus tour. Seriously, that was it.

Have fun choosing your classes.

More on topic...

Chapter_Five_by_omgdragonfly.png

Link to Deviant Art page? I need to tell this guy that Eyvel is the incarnation of the RNG goddess, therefore immune to death, and as a result making this joke less funny since it doesn't have any actual display of pain and suffering.

More on topic...

Link to Deviant Art page? I need to tell this guy that Eyvel is the incarnation of the RNG goddess, therefore immune to death, and as a result making this joke less funny since it doesn't have any actual display of pain and suffering.

Look at the pic again for the link.

More on topic...

Nice. But at least Evele is still RNG-rigged in that chapter.

Also.

News

19th August 2009

Been feeling a little lazy recently.

Vincent... :')

Back. ^^

Ours was a speech and a campus tour. Seriously, that was it.

Have fun choosing your classes.

Well, mine was a multitude of speeches, a picture day, two pointless games, and getting our locker combination.

I already got to choose those last year. : P