• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe and Putts doubles match play: COMPLETE!

Putts: UNLOCKED!

Levin(Yes... I named my character Levin. Sue me)'s drive: 350 YARDS!

what the hell are you playing anyway?

Mario Golf: Advance Tour. :3

"omg i'm so perfect everybody loves me and i have no glaring character flaws

i face no real challenges and never suffer any type of anguish

and guess what omg i'm a princess that is totally unexpected my mind is blown"

Of course the Tactician is a Mary Sue. The Tactician has no personality whatsoever mainly because, oh, I don't know, he doesn't talk.

Like being naive isn't a flaw. Like being very sensitive/emotional isn't a flaw. Like clinging on to the past isn't a flaw. Like witnessing a horrific act isn't a form of anguish.

And this is the short version.

Like being naive isn't a flaw.

Naive what

Like being very sensitive/emotional isn't a flaw.

Not when it means you love and care for everyone like no human should.

Like clinging on to the past isn't a flaw.

"*sigh* I like the plains."

Like witnessing a horrific act isn't a form of anguish.

Err, what? When?

And this is the short version.

Then write the long version up.

Lyn is actually far from beeing perfect. She is quite inmature even if you take her real age (15) into account and therefore naive and has a hard time dealing with her emotions. Dosn't help that she is incredibly sensitive regarding other peoples problems and feelings like when she tried to get involved in Will's realationship with his family without knowing anything about their realationship. There is also the thing with her clinging on Florina like a overprotective mother who just can't let her child go. And don't even get me started how she insulted Hector when she first meet him.And she IS the only heir to Calin so of course she is the center of that conflict.
Like clinging on to the past isn't a flaw.
"*sigh* I like the plains."
There is the thing with the Taliver bandits killing her parents, and later thinking about how she treats Hector.
Like witnessing a horrific act isn't a form of anguish.
Err, what? When?
Read: Taliver bandits. Edited by Little Al

If Lyn is a Mary Sue, then Ike is a Messiah Figure.

This, and Hector's a Gary Stu should this be the case. Post is also missing Marth, Celice, Roy, Eliwood, Eirika, and Ephraim as Messiah Figures in the same scenario.

Yeah yeah I know, double post. There is only so much I can jot down.

Edited by Little Al

I should do this whole run around the entire neighborhood business more often. It makes my lungs feel lighter! Oh yeah, what's with the Mary Sue discussion? Shouldn't there be more Polly Lou and Barbara Anne in the mix? (both names sound like old people, though)

Meh, I'm not much for butch-like girls. Sure, Lakche isn't full blown butch, but whatever. I just can't wait until I read all the Fire Emblem 7 support conversations in German!

If she had bare feet I can tell your tune would instantaneously change.

Meh, I'm not much for butch-like girls. Sure, Lakche isn't full blown butch, but whatever. I just can't wait until I read all the Fire Emblem 7 support conversations in German!

If she had bare feet I can tell your tune would instantaneously change.

It depends on the nature of the foot. Although rare, some lasses possess man feet. Those girls frighten me, very much like how a girl with any masculine features would scare a man. Of course, with school in session and still warm, I can get a clearer perspective of what is YES and what is NO. Some lasses in that school of mine win the biggest YES I can give!

Edited by Kintenbo

Lyn is actually far from beeing perfect. She is quite inmature even if you take her real age (15) into account and therefore naive and has a hard time dealing with her emotions.

Umm, bullshit? She completes every situation presented to her with little to no emotional problems.

Dosn't help that she is incredibly sensitive regarding other peoples problems

Sugar coating the whole "I love everyone and will deal with their problems for them because I am perfect."

and feelings like when she tried to get involved in Will's realationship with his family without knowing anything about their realationship.

See above.

There is also the thing with her clinging on Florina like a overprotective mother who just can't let her child go.

Because Florina is a bitch who can't say two words without adding a ellipsis? Also, read above.

And don't even get me started how she insulted Hector when she first meet him.

woah

getting angry once

i am stunned

And she IS the only heir to Calin so of course she is the center of that conflict.

Princess and only heir to a dying clan thus making her the star of some conflict which she deals with easily? Check.

There is the thing with the Taliver bandits killing her parents, and later thinking about how she treats Hector.

Which she mentions, like, once, and doesn't worry about it ever again.

woah

getting angry twice

i am stunned

Read: Taliver bandits.

Read: Is not distressed about it ever.

Welcome back, sister brother! : D

Die.

Hey, Dad! I've got a new avatar for ya!

be9a6e10bdda4aac4d205613b63e3166.jpg

Resizing may be necessary.

It should.

What does it say anyway?

(And sorry for the delay, cooking/doing the dishes at the same time)

Several Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei puns, including "Emperor Despair".

There's also a Tengen Toppa Dio Sama pic, too...