• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Being bitter is not necessarily a personality flaw.

Stop lying to yourself.

what

What I am saying is obvious. Lux is incapable of withstanding physical trauma like you.

You don't exist.

See, this is your problem. You ignore your flaws and pretend the world doesn't exist. Face reality and fight back. You can do it! I have faith.

It's true. I'm fast, but I can't take a punch. ;____;

We can work on that.

Stop lying to yourself.

Am not.

What I am saying is obvious. Lux is incapable of withstanding physical trauma like you.

No.

Easier for them to kill. So much better.

*kills Nini with the Vampire Killer Whip*

Begone, figment of my imagination.

LolJoker.

yaranaika.gif=biraku.png

...Dude... I'm genuinely disturbed...

Fucking Ribbons is still Amuro Rei.

...Dude... I'm genuinely disturbed...

Fucking Ribbons is still Amuro Rei.

NO wonder why Vylland is so popular. He appears in two different series, one being FE, and the other being Mega Man. Guess what boss.

Easier for them to kill. So much better.

You would say this of your own brother? Ninji.... How could you be this far-gone? Where did I go wrong?

You would say this of your own brother? Ninji.... How could you be this far-gone? Where did I go wrong?

He crossed the Moral Event Horizon. You failed.

What I am saying is obvious. Roxas is incapable of withstanding physical trauma like you.

It's true. I'm fast, but I can't take more than 2 punches. ;____;

I like how every now and then the drabble machine pops out with something hilarious.

Ah, Blue. Just the thought of him, the chance of a glimpse of his elegant face made Jomy's heart beat SO ZETTA SLOW.

This is what that thing popped out for me...

The Flying Monkey Princess

Minerva was walking through a feminine meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around her head when she spied an adorable little flying monkey lying under a tree.

Minerva skipped over to see the dear thing and was loyal to find that she was hurt! An egg had pierced her colorful little ass and she whimpered huskily with the pain.

"My iridescent little friend," Minerva said. "Let me help you!" She took out her Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the egg, as briskly as she could. The flying monkey cried out and Minerva's heart ached, like A FUCKING STORM OF LOYALTY!. "You'll be all right," Minerva whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Katua and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Katua up in her arms, Minerva carried her home and made a bed for her beside her own. For seven days and seven nights, Minerva nursed Katua, cleaning her ass and feeding her Saddle-brand flying monkey chow.

On the eighth night, Katua climbed into bed with Minerva. She burrowed under the covers and deliberately hugged Minerva's leg. It made Minerva giggle and she cuddled close to Katua, stroking her arm and singing loyally to her.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Minerva hurried home so she could curl up with Katua. It gave her a magnificent feeling whenever Katua hugged her leg.

Then one night, Katua looked up at Minerva and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a cute princess."

Minerva screamed lovingly, she was so surprised. How could a flying monkey talk? She must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Katua said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Minerva said and kissed Katua on her arm. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a cute princess! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Princess Katua," she said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Minerva said.

"See?" Katua said and showed Minerva the scar from the egg on her ass. Then she kissed Minerva and they tumbled under a bridge and did a lot of very fabulous things, some of them involving a glamourous orange.

"I love you," Katua said when they were done. Minerva clasped her close and they lived together happily ever after on all the princess treasure Katua had stashed away.

And if Katua didn't know about Minerva's visits to the flying monkey sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt her.

What I am saying is obvious. Roxas is incapable of withstanding physical trauma like you.

It's true. I'm fast, but I can't take more than 2 punches. ;____;

If only we could have a sprinting race... Wait. Are you around 5'6?

NOT SPIKEY ENOUGH.

Just put a hair gel. Also this becomes a triad if you put movie!Wolverine in it.

Edited by Rei of Nanto

Oh, good call with Wolverine.

Might as well throw in 50% of Go Nagai's characters, then. They all look so damn similar with those sideburns and receding hair line...

Indeed. So similar yet they manage to stay different enough.