FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah, it kind of is. Last hour tends to be a drag.

I should have probably mentioned too that we have at least 1 "half-day" a month as well. Those are always nice..

The last hour is usually the worst. Except when it's PE :3

Ahh, sounds better. Some schools that I know have less classes at least one day per week, but having one per month sounds even nicer, as in refreshing.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The last hour is usually the worst. Except when it's PE :3

Ahh, sounds better. Some schools that I know have less classes at least one day per week, but having one per month sounds even nicer, as in refreshing.

Haha. I don't think I've ever had PE last hour, tbh. I have something similar to PE first hour this year, so we'll see how that goes...

It is pretty refreshing. Being able to get a few extra hours of sleep is always nice. Plus I love sleeping anyways. :3

Haha. I don't think I've ever had PE last hour, tbh. I have something similar to PE first hour this year, so we'll see how that goes...

It is pretty refreshing. Being able to get a few extra hours of sleep is always nice. Plus I love sleeping anyways. :3

PE in the first class are usually pretty bad.You see, it's colder in the morning, sure running around warms up everything, but after it it gets even colder.

Everybody loves sleeping a couple hours more :3

Also, you can choose your classes? All or most of them?

The Ball, however, looks retarded.

Yet the good pilots can still skullfuck armies with them.

And the original GM design blew, too. Hell, the only non-Gundam design the Feddies have that doesn't blow is the redesigned Guntank from MSG: Origins.

PE in the first class are usually pretty bad.You see, it's colder in the morning, sure running around warms up everything, but after it it gets even colder.

Everybody loves sleeping a couple hours more :3

Also, you can choose your classes? All or most of them?

Yeah, I'm guessing this will be interesting. Oh well. At least I might be more awake the rest of the day.

Indeed. :3

And yep, we get to choose all of our classes. We have graduation requirements that we must have completed though, so it's not like a complete free for all. =P

Yeah, I'm guessing this will be interesting. Oh well. At least I might be more awake the rest of the day.

Indeed. :3

And yep, we get to choose all of our classes. We have graduation requirements that we must have completed though, so it's not like a complete free for all. =P

And tired.

:3

Ahh, I see. So it's not all that bad, having more classes that you like, and less that you dislike...

Oh, we start at 7:40 a.m. and end at 2:40 p.m.

France: 8:00 am => 6:30 pm (sometimes 5:00 pm) ;A;

Daaaaaaaamn. I'm glad I didn't have to go to school in France.