FE4 THREAD

Fia

Isn't that the case for Fia and Sara, too?

You're evading the question! You're acting no better than a politician!

diofacepalm.jpg

Neither likes to drink alcohol.

I knew I should've used a condom.

That explains Fia turning down that wine...

It probably would have burst in my case...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Waves of Ascension and Divada's set, added to some magic damage reduction, made my sorceress so much sturdier. At least as far as normal mode is concerned. Also, lol 15k def.

Since I was having poor luck at gambling (... although really, gambling exceptional set items in early Nightmare is just guh), I burned quite a few pgems and dragon stones to craft the robe and coronet.

Now, I have to work on strengthening my merc. Maybe I should start with a set upgrade... hmm.

I don't think I even completed those sets yet. I do have a ton of others, though.

Not bad. Should do that sometimes since I'm starting to get too many D-stones as a result of having little use for duplicate ancient scrolls ( key + that = d-stone, and you get scrolls more often than those too ).

Try the mercenary convertion formula, preferably with dr%. You need perfect obsidians for that IIRC.

I had to gamble most of them. If not for that, I think I'd have a Band of Pestilence... only. 8D

Do you need to identify/decipher those scrolls in order to transmute them into D-stones? I'll probably complete my collection soon enough (4 scrolls left, and I already have the randomize stones for them - lol pseudo-RNG and ctrl-alt-del abuse).

For now, I think I'll just upgrade the mercenary set once I get some surplus runes and give/make him some decent rare rings; after getting that Divada set, I don't really have a lot of pgems or money. But I'm starting to see the wonders of damage reduction, yes. I barely could get any of that in D1.

Edited by TheEnd

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Hahaha...

I had to gamble most of them. If not for that, I think I'd have a Band of Pestilence... only. 8D

Do you need to identify/decipher those scrolls in order to transmute them into D-stones? I'll probably complete my collection soon enough (4 scrolls left, and I already have the randomize stones for them - lol pseudo-RNG and ctrl-alt-del abuse).

For now, I think I'll just upgrade the mercenary set once I get some surplus runes and give/make him some decent rare rings; after getting that Divada set, I don't really have a lot of pgems or money. But I'm starting to see the wonders of damage reduction, yes. I barely could get any of that in D1.

I'm only missing the amulet in the set of Bands. I've had the ring and the belt for a long time, however.

I tried and you don't need to identify them, which is very good seeing as I only miss 4 as well.

Sure thing. Besides, mercs have all the resistances they want so I thought DR% would be better on them, especially when random Extra Strong groups decides to mob him. Which I found very useful vs. those damn knights.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Hahaha...

I'm only missing the amulet in the set of Bands. I've had the ring and the belt for a long time, however.

I tried and you don't need to identify them, which is very good seeing as I only miss 4 as well.

Sure thing. Besides, mercs have all the resistances they want so I thought DR% would be better on them, especially when random Extra Strong groups decides to mob him. Which I found very useful vs. those damn knights.

Gambling set jewelry is simply not fun.

Good.

That's true. Gotta keep that in mind for later.

Gambling set jewelry is simply not fun.

That's true. Gotta keep that in mind for later.

High level unique class-specific amulets/rings are awful to gamble as well. They cost a lot, don't sell for a lot and you can't create them yourself.

Excellent. The +1 All Skills is also very useful with the auras.

Edited by Dio

Chapter 15's done. Really love the Dain scroll.

Leaf: 18-52, no levels

Othin: 16-07: 45 HP, 11 Str, 1 Mag, 15 Skl, 19 Spd, 13 Luk, 9 Def, 14 Bld, 8 Mov, B axes

Halvan: 16-69: 42 HP, 17 Str, 2 Mag, 14 Skl, 17 Spd, 7 Luk, 11 Def, 20 Bld, 6 Mov

Ralph: 3-35, no levels

Asvel: 6-37, gained nothing

Nanna: 14-72: 30 HP, 12 Str, 10 Mag, 15 Skl, 15 Spd, 20 Luk, 10 Def, 7 Bld, 8 Mov

Shiva: 16-08: 36 HP, 13 Str, 4 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Luk, 10 Def, 11 Bld, 8 Mov

Parn: 11-05: 39 HP, 14 Str, 4 Mag, 16 Skl, 20 Spd, 17 Luk, 11 Def, 11 Bld, 7 Mov

Karin: 18-48: rescue bot

Dean: 7-35: 39 HP, 15 Str, 4 Mag, 15 Skl, 14 Spd, 8 Luk, 15 Def, 12 Bld, 11 Mov

Mareeta: 14-70: 33 HP, 15 Str, 9 Mag, 18 Skl, 20 Spd, 18 Luk, 7 Def, 5 Bld, 8 Mov

Homeros: 13-26: 30 HP, 0 Str, 13 Mag, 11 Skl, 18 Spd, 16 Luk, 6 Def, 6 Bld, 8 Mov :awesome:

A route, time to rock. I'm also promoting a bunch of people before 17.

Edited by Dio

Finished Professor Layton.

All 138 puzzles done (had to look for answers for 3 of them).

4159 Picarats

16H52 minutes.

138...? Is this the Curious Village or the newer one?

New one.

138 puzzles in the main game.

153 with the bonuses.

Edited by Marthuria

Alright. You finished it already?

Yes, because I played it all night until my battery ran out.

I've unlocked almost everything except for the master of puzzles house. (requires completion of the 150 first puzzles, some of them being really tedious).

Edited by Marthuria

Your thoughts on the game, then?

It's alright. The puzzles are a bit easier overall.

There's only one puzzle where you have to find a word IIRC, and there are also less maths-based puzzles.

Thankfully, there are less tedious puzzles (Argh Royal Escape in Curious Village). The worst being "peg solitaire" -type and "Knight chess" -type (you have to move a knight piece on every square of a chess board and you can't land it twice on the same square [i CAN'T SOLVE THE 8x8 BOARD])

Story... I think I preferred Curious Village but it isn't bad. There are just some strange things that I won't spoil. (But hint: it reminded me of CodeGeassR2!Sayoko!Ninja)

The mini games were also better in curious village. I hated the camera especially when it comes to finding the difference between pictures, and the hamster thing was stupid. Also tea brewing is tedious.

Other than that, same gameplay and same atmosphere which makes it awesome.

Also there is also a most impressive animated sword fight scene. I recognized I.G.Prod's touch. :awesome:

Edited by Marthuria

Would you believe me if I said there was a 4 AS Sniper in Sacred Stones Hard Mode? :awesome:

Nothing is worsebetter than that Berzeker at one of the endgame chapters of SS, having 24 Hp and Shanam for stats.

Nothing is worsebetter than that Berzeker at one of the endgame chapters of SS, having 24 Hp and Shanam for stats.

What about all of the Shaman's running around with 0 AS in the lategame?