• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

:) ......................... :lol: ............................. :awesome: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Chiki

:) ......................... :lol: ............................. :awesome: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey it's my little fan with a new name!

Myrrh next I take?

*grinds for ??? seeds*

*at level 30*

Gotta love those Lesser Demons in the throne room.

I love to grind for Mantago Oils myself.

Kevin scenario. Papa Potos in that light temple.

I need to grind a bit more. I'm now four levels behind.

Always keeping the fun to yourself *sigh*

Oh well I surely have a couple of slaves in need. See you~ *warps away*

You know, Ishtor is such a more sympathetic villain than Ishtar. He had to deal with Hilda and Blume as parents, got his lover killed, and was the only person in Jugdral that Ishtar was not attracted to.

And all he had to look forward to was getting brutally murdered as a side villain.

;____; ~Tinny~

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

DDDD:

:mellow:

*grinds for ??? seeds*

*at level 30*

Gotta love those Lesser Demons in the throne room.

I love to grind for Mantago Oils myself.

Kevin scenario. Papa Potos in that light temple.

I need to grind a bit more. I'm now four levels behind.

Ah yes. The Mama Potos need to be only level 32 to summon them, and there's even an area with only two of them, making it easier to make them to spawn one.

Do grind a bit. Besides, gold is rather scarce in this game when equipment costs this much.

What's your planned party BTW?

You know, Ishtor is such a more sympathetic villain than Ishtar. He had to deal with Hilda and Blume as parents, got his lover killed, and was the only person in Jugdral that Ishtar was not attracted to.

And all he had to look forward to was getting brutally murdered as a side villain.

It's too bad for him, really. Just for shits and giggles he could've appeared along with his sister in the final chapter, giving both of them sibling bonuses. Binary's Tordo Sword would've been an awesome weapon for a Mage Fighter like him.

This place is actually busy.

On a Friday. >_>

Though lets see it at night. >_>

This is nothing.

You should of seen it during the RPs. You couldn't post without six more added before you finished.