• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranger doesn't exist in 6 and 7.

I can't believe it's not butter!

Same shit, different hats and swords.

Yeah but Nomadic Trooper's do have better Animation (in my opinion)

They both suck IMO.

Wha..?

I witnessed this thread's birth maybe years ago, and it's still going?

Hey it's that guy on first page. Sup?

Horseman has poor base stats. The Hunter class actually has a much better usefulness period compared to the promoted form.

Rath would be good in FE7 if, you know, he had actual availability. No matter what class you are, bad availability and being weak upon join time will screw you over.

Horsemen are fine in FE3.

Horseman has poor base stats. The Hunter class actually has a much better usefulness period compared to the promoted form.

Rath would be good in FE7 if, you know, he had actual availability. No matter what class you are, bad availability and being weak upon join time will screw you over.

They are a undesirable class for both a physical & ranged teams unless you have amazing growths which I haven't seen yet

Class bases aren't balanced. Look at Hero, Swordmaster and Wyvern Lord, then look at Warrior, Berserker and Ranger.

When did this become Tierland?:facepalm:

A while ago. We're just coming 'round to it again.

Next, the RPing starts up again. I think.

This is exactly the same as the other website I used to chat on it just ends up being a big circle of subjects. I just go with it & try not to offend anyone.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

They are a undesirable class for both a physical & ranged teams unless you have amazing growths which I haven't seen yet

I haven't played FE8, but I find Hunters far more desirable than Archers in FE3 & DS, and Rath's problems are himself (he has great bases, but huge availability issues).

I found Mideel and Lester to be decent in FE4, certainly better than most Archers I've seen in most games. They're overshadowed by the fact that FE4 is the only game where Archers (Bow Fighters) are actually very powerful by nature.

I'm on Ch. 9 of FE5 and just got Selphina, so I'll check her out.

IIRC the mounted bow unit in FE9 is saved by Elite, and can get Axes on promotion.

So mounted bow units are desirable at least half the time.

Class bases aren't balanced. Look at Hero, Swordmaster and Wyvern Lord, then look at Warrior, Berserker and Ranger.
Okay, Sherlock, thanks for telling me what I already know.

I haven't played FE8, but I find Hunters far more desirable than Archers in FE3 & DS, and Rath's problems are himself (he has great bases, but huge availability issues).

I found Mideel and Lester to be decent in FE4, certainly better than most Archers I've seen in most games. They're overshadowed by the fact that FE4 is the only game where Archers (Bow Fighters) are actually very powerful by nature.

I'm on Ch. 9 of FE5 and just got Selphina, so I'll check her out.

IIRC the mounted bow unit in FE9 is saved by Elite, and can get Axes on promotion.

So mounted bow units are desirable at least half the time.

Okay, Sherlock, thanks for telling me what I already know.

In FE4 they are pretty good especially Lester with a good parent, I just usually end up only using my amazing units like Hero's, Lords, Masterknight's & Sages (those aren't the only good classes though there are quite a few classes just as good & some better)

Edited by Masamune_Wielder