• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that's absolutely predictable about my dudley is that I WILL use fierce machinegun blow when you've been knocked to the ground and have like 3% HP left to end you and there's nothing you can do about that.

What about taunt+crouched MP+SA?

The only thing that's absolutely predictable about my dudley is that I WILL use fierce machinegun blow when you've been knocked to the ground and have like 3% HP left to end you and there's nothing you can do about that.

SA?

Special Art. Y'know, the three uppercuts that I don't remember the name..

SA?

Special Art. Y'know, the three uppercuts that I don't remember the name..

I don't use Rocket Uppercut.

Aw. I guess that the other SA can be good too.

Also:Bedsheet Ghost=troll y/n?

Edited by Kenshiro

Aw. I guess that the other SA can be good too.

Also:Bedsheet Ghost=troll y/n?

You mean Corkscrew Blow? That one I use.

No clue, haven't seen a single one of his/her posts.

Yeah. I guess both can be good to combo in that situation.

This post here:

Re: Black Soldier, Ninji, and Naglfar:

If you had any reading comprehension you'd know what I'd meant. Nino is potentially the most powerful mage in the game. But Erk* and Pent are more useful since they join earlier and don't require as much energy to raise. But if you take the time to raise Nino and give her Afa's Drops, she will be the best mage you've ever had, bar none That's what I meant. Erk and Pent are more useful, but Nino is technically better than them. Most people just don't care enough or have the patience to train her. She's pretty good for the Link Arena, though. Honestly, I thought this was common knowledge.

*=BTW, I hate Erk and have never had good results from him. He gets screwed more than blessed too many times to count.

Can't really conclude this one as being an intentional troll. Seems more like your typical "I FUCKING LOVE CAPS AND GROWTHS, FUCK ALL ELSE" kind of player.

What really gets me is the "I thought it would be common sense"

Can't really conclude this one as being an intentional troll. Seems more like your typical "I FUCKING LOVE CAPS AND GROWTHS, FUCK ALL ELSE" kind of player.

What really gets me is the "I thought it would be common sense"

He thought wrong. Not everyone looks for a way to say Nino's the best.

Edited by Vergil

He thought wrong. Not everyone looks for a way to say Nino's the best.

Hehehe.

Hm... I now feel an impending sense of loneliness and despair... for I missed a SF discussion :(

Don't worry, Serenes Forest will always have more discussions.

I know, you meant Street Fighter

Whazzap.

Final Fantasy 2 would be one of the best ones in the series. But no, they HAD to put you to grind miserably.

I'm...fine.

I really should get around to playing that once...another one to add to this long list

Whazzap.

Final Fantasy 2 would be one of the best ones in the series. But no, they HAD to put you to grind miserably.

I'm...fine.

I really should get around to playing that once...another one to add to this long list

Play FF6. It IS the best one.Some say it's FFIVDS now, but I haven't played it, so...

Whazzap.

I'm...fine.

Play FF6. It IS the best one.Some say it's FFIVDS now, but I haven't played it, so...

What was FF6's platform again? I keep on forgetting.

I looked for FFIVDS in some stores but didn't find it :(

SNES or GBA. Your choice. One has a better script, the other has more additions.

Shame.

SNES or GBA. Your choice. One has a better script, the other has more additions.

Shame.

...I think I'll go with the script. And I prefer playing on the SNES Emulator

Just gonna order it from Amazon after new year, together with EO, the Japanese LesMis cast recordings and the German ones.

(If they have it, of course).

Just gonna order it from Amazon after new year, together with EO, the Japanese LesMis cast recordings and the German ones.

It's not even that the script changes much, but the GBA lines are bland in comparison, IMO.

Good.

It's not even that the script changes much, but the GBA lines are bland in comparison, IMO.

Good.

...yeah, I'm gonna do the SNES one.

Good.

Do it now, then. It's quite fast paced.

Good.

Do it now, then. It's quite fast paced.

...well...I'll download it now, but I'm gonna play it tomorrow...I'm not really in the mood to do anything else now.