FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'll agreed with Ninji, I gave up on Castlevania...I got lost in a castle and then couldn't get out...even with the damn on screen map.

Prince of Persia is another I gave up on...it was fun though, Wii version, but I couldn't do this one wall run thing and died...and dude to the horrible save point system...had to restart a lot...from wayyyy back.

I think I already mention, I gave up on Twilight Princess as well...

Edited by Hatari

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I already mention, I gave up on Twilight Princess as well...

But you get to play as a wolf. That's the last game that I would be expecting you to quit.

But you get to play as a wolf. That's the last game that I would be expecting you to quit.

...the wolf doesn't do much...also that lil alien thing...annoying...

but i got lost in human form...completely turned around...and meh, too lazy to restart.

and Hi Sashi/Joey/others.

Edited by Hatari

...the wolf doesn't do much...also that lil alien thing...annoying...

but i got lost in human form...completely turned around...and meh, too lazy to restart.

I think the wolf plays a bigger role once you actually get the ability to change forms at will. Plus, you need to use the wolf for the second part of the final boss.

I think the wolf plays a bigger role once you actually get the ability to change forms at will. Plus, you need to use the wolf for the second part of the final boss.

never made it that far...i've been brawling more recently...or working on my MAL/watching anime...maybe I'll play halo today...not sure if I'm in a shoot'em up mood though.

Heart of Fire

Ninja'd

I'm talking about the series in general, by the way. Not only the original game.

Play Mega Man 10 you wuss.

Best. Wily 1 Boss. Ever.

I didn't like the soundtrack

Except for Strike Man's theme

never made it that far...i've been brawling more recently...or working on my MAL/watching anime...maybe I'll play halo today...not sure if I'm in a shoot'em up mood though.

You know that downloading anime = pirating, right?

Edited by Marthur

I didn't like the soundtrack

Except for Strike Man's theme

Solar Man, Blade Man, Wily Stage 1-3 and 5, the Wily Machine and the Wily Capsule say hi.

Also, the Mega Man Killer special stage musics.

You know that downloading anime = pirating, right?

you know i don't download anime...i stream or own it...most of the anime on my MAL I actually own. If I stream it...I generally buy it once it becomes available. I plan to do so with Vampire Knight...

The only one I haven't brought yet, is death note...I streamed it and hated, but I still might get it...

Edited by Hatari

you know i don't download anime...i stream or own it...most of the anime on my MAL I actually own.

Youtube streaming isn't legal, unless the company with the show's rights posted the video.