Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lv 30 Azel!Patty + wind sword = love

inb4 Alvis rapes that statement.

I am not so pathetic. I don't droll over non-existent girls, thank you very much.

Didn't know which was correct (and didn't care) so I posted it like that.

Edited by Levin

Silly me always keeps GS classes with the same-type Djinn. I'm aware that is probably the worst thing to do but it's so very simple and I abuse Cool Aura/Mist

I actually use all four of them <_>; L'Arachel not quite so often though because she comes at a really bad time to level up. I only used her once on my most recent playthrough but she actually makes a very good Mage Knight.

Edited by Drayano

Lv 30 Azel!Patty + wind sword = love

My dick has better stats than Azel!Patty.

No it's not. It is so inferior to other pairings it's not even funny. Shit durability, and it's really fucking hard to level without abusing. Has to stay behind, no frontline action, unlike Holyn!Patty.

"but similar stats". Holyn!Patty is at a higher level due to Hero Sword + Moonlight Hit.

And what the fuck does it offer instead of shit like Holyn!Patty. Good magic. Wow.

Azel!Patty has to stay behind because it's so underleveled.

Also have fun with your 20 strength Faval at level 30.

Silly me always keeps GS classes with the same-type Djinn. I'm aware that is probably the worst thing to do but it's so very simple and I abuse Cool Aura/Mist

It's not so bad. You still kill shit anyway.

Besides, GS 2 gives you Phoenixes...

Edited by Arion

My dick has better stats than Azel!Patty.

No it's not. It is so inferior to other pairings it's not even funny. Shit durability, and it's really fucking hard to level without abusing. Has to stay behind, no frontline action, unlike Holyn!Patty.

"but similar stats". Holyn!Patty is at a higher level due to Hero Sword + Moonlight Hit.

And what the fuck does it offer instead of shit like Holyn!Patty. Good magic. Wow.

Azel!Patty has to stay behind because it's so underleveled.

Also have fun with your 20 strength Faval at level 30.

You turn everything into a debate : / Not gonna argue here. I just liked it, and she did do a great job on the twelve darklings. Might have had a couple of rings.