• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Um

how do I kill this guy

What guy?

If you meant the Marshal, it's simple. Use the team that has the moogle named Mog in it. Mog should learn the Dusk Requiem dance after fighting one battle. Have Mog use Dusk Requiem while fighting the Marhsal, and he should eventually use an attack called Snare. This can kill the Marshal instantly.

Bah.

Edited by Musashi

Um, which way to that southern town? I don't think I should be in a desert.

If Figaro is what you're looking for, then you should stop thinking as that's helping you find your way through quite nicely so far >_>.

2h3yop1.jpg

Edited by Sirius

2 levels lower and my Catria's stats were all lower than Paola's. SPD being 23 as Draco which is to be expected

Honestly if Catria was level 10 in 3x I probably would have used that very first Master Seal on her but I needed a dracoknight capable of 1RKOing that one archer for my strategy to work. And then I used the next seal on MU after dracoknights stopped being so common. And then by the time I got the third seal I pretty much went "eh, what the hell I'll try and milk Catria some levels before promoting her seeing as it's not necessary yet." She only ended up getting to 12 before I had to promote her in Chapter 12 just so she can double some of the dragons as an SM.

Edited by Joey

Honestly if Catria was level 10 in 3x I probably would have used that very first Master Seal on her but I needed a dracoknight capable of 1RKOing that one archer for my strategy to work. And then I used the next seal on MU after dracoknights stopped being so common. And then by the time I got the third seal I pretty much went "eh, what the hell I'll try and milk Catria some levels before promoting her seeing as it's not necessary yet." She only ended up getting to 12 before I had to promote her in Chapter 12 just so she can double some of the dragons as an SM.

Bummer. How are the Dragons treating ya with their ludicrous 1-2 range as opposed to 1 on Normal?