• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer. How are the Dragons treating ya with their ludicrous 1-2 range as opposed to 1 on Normal?

11 wasn't too bad. The only major issue was the end of the chapter seeing as none of the flying dragons near the throne would move unless you attack one of the bandits within their range or if one of your units are in range of enough to be capable of reliably killing one of your units on the enemy phase, I ended up wasting 2 turns doing almost nothing thinking I could lure them one a time like the previous ones, and then the next turn I tried luring in two at once with Paola, that didn't work either. I still cleared it in 18 turns counting the 2-turn fuck-up which wasn't too bad.

12, oh god I hate 12. Although if you can get a durable flier, a general that doesn't get doubled, and an SM that can double the boss that has 24 AS for that chapter it's probably cake. I would've made Sheeda my general but her as an SM was able to double the boss that has 24 speed meaning she can easily 2RKO the boss and finish that boss off without getting countered with a Wyrmslayer. Paola was my flier. And a flier that can take 2 hits from the flying dragons helps A LOT in this chapter which takes priority over general IMO.

13, I had to restart twice, this is my third try. I failed on my second attempt because Paola got critkilled by one of the dragons but I think I have a solid strategy.

Edited by Joey

Are you still planning to go through with it?
Of course.

I received no PMs just so you know.

Going to sleep in 5/10 minutes btw.

When and where exactly are you planning to post this?
:facepalm:

"I received no PMs just so you know."

I had to. <:3

Edited by Marthur

Fun fact: Ira is very appropriately named in that her name is "wrath" in Latin.

Fun fact: Ira in Latin is read as Eera, not Aira.

Edited by TheEnd

Busy Unko is busy. :< /hug

Yep. This means I'm probably going to have to wake up at 4AM and sit in a car for a few hours. I really wish my parents would ask before volunteering me for things like this.

Yep. This means I'm probably going to have to wake up at 4AM and sit in a car for a few hours. I really wish my parents would ask before volunteering me for things like this.

Awww, that stinks! D:

Awww, that stinks! D:

Yeah, but it's not like it's the first time my parents have done this to me. They did the same thing a few months ago, although there was no moving involved then. At least there's an actual reason for me to go this time.

Good job.

Except my dad yelled at me, saying that I could do better against the guy. I won 6-3, 7-5, but apparently, that's "cutting it too close" for my dad. D:

Not my fault he could run so fast. OTL

of?

It's always tennis.

:newyears: