• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol'd at that JamesBond dude raging on UT about getting camped tonight.

Everything was good tonight.

Just too bad Srs could use a better mouse to aim.

But the grenade launcher is what makes you...you! You terrorist bomber you

He could use some nades and suicide too. I see him more like that than blasting people from afar.

Everything was good tonight.

Just too bad Srs could use a better mouse to aim.

He could use some nades and suicide too. I see him more like that than blasting people from afar.

Yeah I had a good time. I kinda debated whether to stay for another round or get off that entire match but I started to lose focus so I decided to call it a night.

You know, Srs isn't that bad. Just that the skill gap between him and the people he plays with(us) is pretty big. I think if he played with people his own skill level he'd actually probably end up scoring pretty high in comparison to those people.

Well, he did manage to get a win for his team by blowing me up immediately after he died even though I killed him first.

Yeah I had a good time. I kinda debated whether to stay for another round or get off that entire match but I started to lose focus so I decided to call it a night.

You know, Srs isn't that bad. Just that the skill gap between him and the people he plays with(us) is pretty big. I think if he played with people his own skill level he'd actually probably end up scoring pretty high in comparison to those people.

Well, he did manage to get a win for his team by blowing me up immediately after he died even though I killed him first.

I can play for hours if the people around me are fun. I got that from playing Diablo.

From what I saw when specing him, his mouse movements were a bit slow. Perhaps he could increase the sensitivity if he can, but otherwise he's alright.

The thing about the nade launcher that irks a lot of users is that the time for the explosion is fixed and kinda long. If only it could explode on impact, that would be cool. And we have yet to see a rocket launcher...

I can play for hours if the people around me are fun. I got that from playing Diablo.

From what I saw when specing him, his mouse movements were a bit slow. Perhaps he could increase the sensitivity if he can, but otherwise he's alright.

If only it could explode on impact, that would be cool. And we have yet to see a rocket launcher...

I generally get that in any game I play

Or maybe he's not in a comfortable enough position to freely wave the mouse around. I can get pretty wild with my mouse movements.

Rocket launchers would be OP.

It's not the mouse, it's me. There was lag today though, when I saw that FFish guy kill, the enemy wasn't even in sight of his scope.

He didn't do that great from what I remember.

The cat and mouse thing in the corner of Terrorism 3 was win though.

I generally get that in any game I play

Or maybe he's not in a comfortable enough position to freely wave the mouse around. I can get pretty wild with my mouse movements.

Rocket launchers would be OP.

And then work/sleep/gotta leave. :[

I have a decent amount of space here I guess.

Maybe...2 ammo, 4 with ammo pack. No secondaries. Same damage as grenades, more knockback and range.