FE4 THREAD

Fia

You sound happy.

Pretty good deal.

Also, how old is your sister?

18, like me. I also have a brother (also same age, we're triplets), but he doesn't take German. While this trip isn't directly made by the school, we'll be traveling with a tour group hosted by my German teacher's father-in-law.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys identical?

Nope. I can't exactly describe the difference between me and my brother, but we look very different. Different nose, ears, and eyes. I possess more of a muscle potent build while my brother has more potential for running, though he doesn't take advantage of it as I do mine. Obviously my sister is different in the way that she's a girl, and much smaller.

Nope. I can't exactly describe the difference between me and my brother, but we look very different. Different nose, ears, and eyes. I possess more of a muscle potent build while my brother has more potential for running, though he doesn't take advantage of it as I do mine. Obviously my sister is different in the way that she's a girl, and much smaller.

That's very cool yo.

Don't you mean he's going to have someone else do it? You said yourself that he wouldn't harm a fly.

I didn't say he would use violence.

Or maybe I should be the one punishing him for he could be an imposter as well.

Impossible.

Joey is Jyosua.

When I was 16 I literally made at least 3 people ragequit off of a game and killed their guild because of something I posted on forums. And these people were all 18+

Just look at his stache

Of course, with a stache this delicate there would be no way he'd do something like kill millions of Jews. No sir.

When I was 16 I literally made at least 3 people ragequit off of a game and killed their guild because of something I posted on forums. And these people were all 18+

Age doesn't usually heal chronic idiocy.

Wouldn't he need more than just 5 bans?

5 times+ = more than 5 times.

It's him.

Age doesn't usually heal chronic idiocy.

What if one of the people involved was a 40 year old female? Although granted she was redneck trash but still. But yeah, I mean legal adults getting trolled hard by someone who was a teenager at the time is always pretty sad regardless.

What if one of the people involved was a 40 year old female? Although granted she was redneck trash but still. But yeah, I mean legal adults getting trolled hard by someone who was a teenager at the time is always pretty sad regardless.

I'll just repeat: age doesn't usually heal chronic idiocy.

Or rather, it just doesn't heal it.

Edited by TheEnd