FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh, guys, this test is actually bullshit. My trait snapshot... @__@

social, outgoing, worry free, optimistic, upbeat, tough, likes large parties, makes friends easily, rarely irritated, open, enjoys leadership, trusting, dominant, thrill seeker, strong, does not like to be alone, assertive, mind over heart, confident, controlling, feels desirable, likes the spotlight, loves food, social chameleon, hard working, concerned about others

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I took that test for shiggles. It said I was moderately talkative. That's a load of crap, but the other things were somewhat accurate I guess.

I like how you got controlling with a need to dominate at its worst.

I find about half those qualities named to be true.

The ones that are false...

worry free, likes large parties, makes friends easily, open, enjoys leadership, dominant, assertive, mind over heart, confident, controlling, feels desirable, likes the spotlight, loves food

EDIT: fail, I read that as "easily irritated"

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Oh, guys, this test is actually bullshit. My trait snapshot... @__@

[/color]

The snapshots are bullshit, but the results are ... less so. In some cases less than others.

My hypersensitivity rating is pretty bullshit and contradicts my stability rating. 90% Hypersensitivity basically implies that I'm an unstable, emotional wreck that worries too much about other people and is generally depressed most of the time yet I have a 90% in stability as well.

My hypersensitivity rating is pretty bullshit and contradicts my stability rating. 90% Hypersensitivity basically implies that I'm an unstable, emotional wreck that worries too much about other people and is generally depressed most of the time yet I have a 90% in stability as well.

For me, everything says I'm paranoid and care too much about what other people think of me EXCEPT Hypersensitivity, which was ... 23%.

... This made me look back and realize I have 63% in stability and hypersensitivity. @__@

28sotx4.jpg

trait snapshot:

does not make friends easily, secretive, introverted, reclusive, observer, dislikes leadership, somewhat socially awkward, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, values solitude, solitary, avoidant, ambivalent about fitting in, not dominant, unassertive, suspicious, prudent, unadventurous, worrying, weird, intellectual, frequently second guesses self

Who am I?