FE4 THREAD

Fia

Which character are you using?

Setsuna. I've also tried Speed Kaede and played pretty well with him. As Setsuna, Power seems to be the way to go for him.

At first it was Shigen for that Back + B move that has some nice Super Armor but got tired of playing as him >_>.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Setsuna. I've also tried Speed Kaede and played pretty well with him. As Setsuna, Power seems to be the way to go for him.

At first it was Shigen for that Back + B move that has some nice Super Armor but got tired of playing as him >_>.

Interesting. I play with Speed Kaede a lot too. Used to play with Power Setsuna too but got bored with hims. He's indeed better with Power, but he isn't that bad in Speed either.

Never bothered with Shigen though. :/

Just tried Kojiro... don't like her >_>

She's terrible in air. ~_~ But she has the best hit recovery in the game. Also deadly DM. Not too shabby IMO. At least, she's easier to control than Washizuka.

Edited by Marthur

She's terrible in air. ~_~ But she has the best hit recovery in the game. Also deadly DM. Not too shabby IMO. At least, she's easier to control than Washizuka.

By DM you mean Desperation Move right? How do you execute hers and Kaede's? I only know Setsuna's so far. Never tried Washizuka.

By DM you mean Desperation Move right? How do you execute hers and Kaede's? I only know Setsuna's so far. Never tried Washizuka.

Yes and SDM = Super Desperation Move

Kaede has two DMs and two SDMs:

DM 1: QCB HCF + AB (it's unblockable when linked with his QCF + C move)

DM 2: QCF x 2 + AB (hold to delay) I'd avoid this one because it isn't exactly reliable.

SDM 1: QCB HCF + B

SDM 2: QCF x 2 + B

Kojiroh:

DM: QCB HCF + AB

SDM: QCB HCF + B (hold to delay: stronger and better range if released when flashing) This one is unblockable. You have to jump or deflect (good luck with this) it in order to avoid it.

SDMs are only available in Power and Ex modes. They can only be used when your super meter is full and your life bar is flashing. Your best chance to use them is after a deflect.

DMs are available to all modes, you can use them when your meter is full OR when your life bar is flashing.

Edited by Marthur

Yes and SDM = Super Desperation Move

Kaede has two DMs and two SDMs:

DM 1: QCB HCF + AB (it's unblockable when linked with his QCF + C move)

DM 2: QCF x 2 + AB (hold to delay) I'd avoid this one because it isn't exactly reliable.

SDM 1: QCB HCF + B

SDM 2: QCF x 2 + B

Kojiroh:

DM: QCB HCF + AB

SDM: QCB HCF + B (hold to delay: stronger and better range if released when flashing) This one is unblockable. You have to jump or deflect (good luck with this) it in order to avoid it.

SDMs are only available in Power and Ex modes. They can only be used when your super meter is full and your life bar is flashing. Your best chance to use them is after a deflect.

DMs are available to all modes, you can use them when your meter is full OR when your life bar is flashing.

I think I'll stick with just DMs.