• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw.

That could be it. Though Sora no Kiseki has quite a few non-upbeat memorable songs... well w/e

Well, yeah, I suppose single tracks stand out a bit more in those games. SOTET is just a generally nice soundtrack. Uh, something like that.

MK1 may be a bit on the hard side at night and in lategame, since your grinding possibilities are rather limited. MK2 is much easier, but also tends to have less likeable characters.

Oh boo, sounds like a dilemma. :( I'd rather go for the easier one. Though if I find MK1 cheaply I suppose I'll give it a go.

Just keep on listing them

That's all really. But there's also future games which will be on my shelf (i.e. Professor Layton 3, Ghost Trick, Ni no Kuni, Xenoblade?, though none of these are for PS2).

Hm, I don't think I'm familiar with Level-5.

As Sirius said, Level-5 developed Professor Layton (and also Dark Cloud, White Knight Chronicles, Jeanne d'Arc, Ni no Kuni to name a few).

Well, yeah, I suppose single tracks stand out a bit more in those games. SOTET is just a generally nice soundtrack. Uh, something like that.

I see.

Oh boo, sounds like a dilemma. :( I'd rather go for the easier one. Though if I find MK1 cheaply I suppose I'll give it a go.

MK1 is much harder, especially without savestates, but also has much better characters and soundtrack. I'm not saying that MK2's soundtrack is back (it isn't), it's just MK1's that good.

That's all really. But there's also future games which will be on my shelf (i.e. Professor Layton 3, Ghost Trick, Ni no Kuni, Xenoblade?, though none of these are for PS2).

As Sirius said, Level-5 developed Professor Layton (and also Dark Cloud, White Knight Chronicles, Jeanne d'Arc, Ni no Kuni to name a few).

I've only heard of Professor Layton among those

And even then, only because of you and Marthur

Edited by TheEnd

MK1 is much harder, especially without savestates, but also has much better characters and soundtrack. I'm not saying that MK2's soundtrack is back (it isn't), it's just MK1's that good.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'll think about it.

Har har.

Also, got Gamecube? Because I'd recommend Skies of Arcadia. :E It's amazing too. Great music too. (Like SOTET and Rogue Galaxy you travel around different places/planets, but in SoA you actually get to fly your ship.)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'll think about it.

You'll have time to think, I guess.

Har har.

Silly NTG.

Also, got Gamecube? Because I'd recommend Skies of Arcadia. :E It's amazing too. Great music too. (Like SOTET and Rogue Galaxy you travel around different places/planets, but in SoA you actually get to fly your ship.)

I had plans of emulating the Dreamcast version of Skies of Arcadia (I hear it's from the same developers of the classic Phantasy Star series, and I'm a sucker for those games), but the amount of emulation bugs and the fact the emulator I had refused to properly recognize my PS2 control pad made me give up. And since Dreamcast emulation hasn't made relevant progress in the past 5 years or so...

I'd have to check how well Dolphin would deal with it.

I see.

You've also heard of Ghost Trick.

They also made Inazuma Eleven on top of the head.

Edited by Marthur

He can'r really do worse than gIO even at this point. And we're talking about someone who had an average of 0.2 pt per minute.

Seriously. And gIO's been playing for quite a while with no improvement whatsoever. So by just starting out, you're already better than gIO! Although I bet I helped his rating on the sniper-only server that one time I decided to impersonate him.