FE4 THREAD

Fia

Since I finished TRS last night I felt like playing FE 12 again. Felt like restarting anew too due to the Rainbow potion, merged reclass and shit, plus my other guy's growths were done at random.

newmyunit.png

Don't spoil the name yet, Dagron.

IT'S AFRO THUNDER

I... need to be less of an asshole. Any advice?

Being an asshole is fun though.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it out on someone. One person.

Fuck them, they're assholes too. Still, disprove them so they can be MORE of the assholes they really are.

*Pulls out list*.

Hmm where to start on this one...

Being an asshole is fun though.

Not when you don't know if you're being an asshole or not though.

*Sigh*. I dunno, maybe I'm taking the turn count thing a little too seriously. Who knows anymore.

*Sigh*. I dunno, maybe I'm taking the turn count thing a little too seriously. Who knows anymore.

IMO playing efficiently isn't all about minimum turn count. I think as long as you use the units to their fullest potential(IE: Not using a Jeigan or a prepromote to their fullest simply because they're "xp hogs" and that their endgame stats may not be as good as other units)

Edited by Joey

IMO playing efficiently isn't all about minimum turn count. I think as long as you use the units to their fullest potential(IE: Not using a Jeigan or a prepromote to their fullest simply because they're "xp hogs" and that their endgame stats may not be as good as other units)

I guess that's about the best way that it can be put. It just feels... weird not arguing with a guideline if you know what I mean. Well... maybe not, I blame friggin' CATS for putting me on the doubt block.

I guess that's about the best way that it can be put. It just feels... weird not arguing with a guideline if you know what I mean. Well... maybe not, I blame friggin' CATS for putting me on the doubt block.

For FE10 basically the BEXP requirements are a good enough guideline although some are too generous so basically for certain chapters you go by whatever the max turn requirement -2 for some of the chapters or some crap like that. Although some seem just about right.

Edited by Joey

Meh, I guess I let the GFAQ thing sort of tick into my head, then it just quickly created itself as a bomb and accidentally exploded it in the tier list topic.

Ehhh, people from GFAQs overrate/underrate too many characters, they're usually the wrong ones too. Their opinions should be taken with a grain of salt.

[09/05/2010 09:58:33 PM] [serenes Forest]: ("Liquid Snake" darkfalco7) And yes. Acting like a pussy can get you girls.

[09/05/2010 09:58:44 PM] [serenes Forest]: ("Liquid Snake" darkfalco7) Just look at that Edward Cullen guy!

Ehhh, people from GFAQs overrate/underrate too many characters, they're usually the wrong ones too. Their opinions should be taken with a grain of salt.

[09/05/2010 09:58:33 PM] [serenes Forest]: ("Liquid Snake" darkfalco7) And yes. Acting like a pussy can get you girls.

[09/05/2010 09:58:44 PM] [serenes Forest]: ("Liquid Snake" darkfalco7) Just look at that Edward Cullen guy!

Understatements.

Edited by Pickle Surprise!

It didn't work when you tried, gIO.

Ohwait.