• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I read "I did Levin/Sylvia and am going to actively avoid recruiting Corple?"

My dad is making me sleep at 11.

Oh hell no.

I used to go sleep between 9-10 when I was in high school.

Did I read "I did Levin/Sylvia and am going to actively avoid recruiting Corple?"

No. You read "Had a blind playthrough and didn't know that the useless General (with the epic beard) was required to get the Elite Ring caddy". *starts watching video*

I spend most of chapter 9 in the main castle, since I don't care about rankings.

No. You read "Had a blind playthrough and didn't know that the useless General (with the epic beard) was required to get the Elite Ring caddy". *starts watching video*

Instead of joining me, Corple decided to steal MY Elite Ring and MY Holsety THE UNGRATEFUL LITTLE FUCKER

I regret nothing.

There's also this:

Read DLV's comment.

Right. Yeah, only really ever let Pamela reinforce, I think. Anyway, I figure it's not in my mindset to let the despised foe run away.

...Meh. Blind playthroughs are fun. Can't wait 'til FE5~

*Sarcastic use of valid evidence*

Stop using my own words against me, dammit.

Besides, my last save was before Trabant, and gods that was a clusterstrophe of epic proportions.

Edited by Furetchen

I just remembered that Chapter 9's opening dialogue gives you enough hints about what to do, though obviously not how to use the reinforcement trick.

Stop using my own words against me, dammit.

Sure.

Edited by TheEnd

I just remembered that Chapter 9's opening dialogue gives you enough hints about what to do, though obviously not how to use the reinforcement trick.

I figured it would be the other way around. ...Then I discovered as always that Celice is useless, and with a distinct lack of convenient former Thracian army officers amongst my ranks? ...Screw trying to hit with status swords. I assumed that a three-year old kid wouldn't refuse the MASSIVE ARMY on his doorstep.

Stupid kid.

This is going to be equal or greater than Ninji!FE5.

As long as people actually display interest in a log of FE5, I'll keep one up.

For now though, FE4 is on the menu. Um, agenda.

What.

Okay, well I assumed that a completely ten-year old wouldn't refuse the large, axebearing crab man thing that came a-knockin' on his door one afternoon and said "HANNIBAL IS FUCKING DEAD NOW COME WITH ME OR I'LL RAPE YOU"

Stupid kid.

Okay, well I assumed that a completely ten-year old wouldn't refuse the large, axebearing crab man thing that came a-knockin' on his door one afternoon and said "HANNIBAL IS FUCKING DEAD NOW COME WITH ME OR I'LL RAPE YOU"

Stupid kid.

Celice is an uke. He can't rape anything.

Sure.

Pft. Who plays Fire Emblem for the dialogue? >:

It's a glorified beginner's trap that weaklings will quickly give up and sit in a corner and repeatedly chant "No more FE5".

I think my unsubtle approach to FE4 has adequately displayed the attitude I will show gamely bounding into Thracia.

'Sides. Ireland. Or...Wales. ...Are cities south of Meace (Meath) named after Welsh provinces? Or Scottish? ...or, given Gungnir, Scandinavian?

Celice is an uke. He can't rape anything.

Large, axebearing crab man thing...I can only be referring to Joltin' Joe.

Pft. Who plays Fire Emblem for the dialogue? >:

me