FE4 THREAD

Fia

Which makes 1% even closer to the truthful amount! //shot

True. And me neither; I just found it funny that she thinks so highly of herself..or at least; thinks she's generally liked by all guys

To be fair, having tits does automatically mean getting a fanclub. See: Fia, Sillyna, Red Fox.

I only skimmed through the entire thing, but it seemed she was complaining every guy fanboyed her, and only because she was a girl. I don't think that's thinking highly of oneself at all. Sure, not all guys love her, but that's a hyperbole for you.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, having tits does automatically mean getting a fanclub. See: Fia, Sillyna, Red Fox.

I only skimmed through the entire thing, but it seemed she was complaining every guy fanboyed her, and only because she was a girl. I don't think that's thinking highly of oneself at all. Sure, not all guys love her, but that's a hyperbole for you.

In that case I think a lot of the guys around here would have fanclubs too, no?

And Bizz, whose fanclub is so extreme and large that I'd be willing to call it a cult.

Bizz is the subject, so she doesn't qualify as an example.

People like Red Fox? All I've ever seen is people bitching about her.

While I've seen that too, I've also seen plenty of people kissing her ass and saying she's awesome. If anything, I believe that makes her even more qualified as an example.

In that case I think a lot of the guys around here would have fanclubs too, no?

Guys don't get fanclubs because they're guys, though. If anything, they may get a fan following despite being guys.

Like Vincent. :wub:

Edited by TheEnd

Guys don't get fanclubs because they're guys, though.

What about Edward or Jaco-

Ohwait, you mean guys.

Edited by Cyber Blue

While I've seen that too, I've also seen plenty of people kissing her ass and saying she's awesome. If anything, I believe that makes her even more qualified as an example.

I thought she was neat back in the day when I'd just be like, "bitch go delete this topic" and she'd do it. Well she didn't ALWAYS do it.

Edited by Death

Fanclub my ass. She's a total bamf.

I'll write in some really bad spray-can writing 'SOLUNA WAZ HERE' and then make the 'r' backwards for extra effect. :D /shot

...I'm delirious now. I'm going crazy. .__.

Stolen from my Ushi PM box. :U

That's why you dumped her, right?

I thought she was neat back in the day when I'd just be like, "bitch go delete this topic" and she'd do it. Well she didn't ALWAYS do it.

Musashi was better.

...>_>. A lot of my friends irl have posters of them, and they are around my age. I think I got stuck in a bad batch.

All batches are bad.

Edited by TheEnd

:|

...>_>. A lot of my friends irl have posters of them, and they are around my age. I think I got stuck in a bad batch.

That's bad.

That's why you dumped her, right?

Oujay's Empire Soluna the FE4 Thread Soluna are different persons.

Oujay's Empire Soluna the FE4 Thread Soluna are different persons.

Girls.

Care to expound in one or two lines?

In terms of moderation, nobody could compare to Jyo. He -almost- saved you all from me the first day I became active here.

Jyo did help this thread a couple times before, yes. lol revan

o3o

Oh wait, I misread.

TMI.

If I were a girl, I would be such a slut.Or a heartbreaker. Or both. Or neither.

If I was a girl I'd probably tell my fanboys to fuck off and stop treating me nicely for being female.

I only skimmed through the entire thing, but it seemed she was complaining every guy fanboyed her, and only because she was a girl.

lulz. I remember people would get on my nuts for trolling her. Such as that Reprisal dude.

And Bizz, whose fanclub is so extreme and large that I'd be willing to call it a cult.

Yep, fucking creepy indeed.

Yes you did. You should shun them.

It's not like any of us are better anyway, you know someone out there is talking trash about people who post on fire emblem forums and watch anime :lol:.

Oh, I've dealt enough with that kind of people. Because watching soap operas is so much better, amirite?

By the way RFoF has said that FE4 sucks...

It's mutual.

If I was a girl I'd probably tell my fanboys to fuck off and stop treating me nicely for being female.

If I was a girl, I'd...

Hang on, nevermind.