• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one of those 3 actually happened. The first match as Alex since I had to adjust from playing Last Blade to SF3.

You mean the one where I DOUBLE GENEI-JIN'D YOU TO VICTORY? o;

I still suck with Yun. I can barely hold my own against most people in that server. :E

*Hammer Mountain*

I'm liking where this hack is going, and I noticed you gave a small role to Dagron too. How nice.

Holyn vs. Beowulf : battle of the forgotten!

HEY YOU.

THE GALAXY. RIGHT NOW.

[spoiler=Story elements for the prologue.]

Prologue

Intro

Year Gran 775. Emperor Sigurd rules the continent after marrying Diadora.

Alvis hates his situation. One day, a traveler from the future who calls himself Manfloy (although some call him Dr. Eggman) visits him.

Realizing the potential of Manfloy's time machine, Alvis promises to offer Manfloy the Fire Emblem - a powerful relic - if he helps him change his destiny in the past.

Alvis' plan is to find Diadora and marry her to become the emperor.

They go back in 757.

Upon arriving, Manfloy unleashes his minions on the continent to help and find the girl. They are in fact robots : codename gI0 - generic Idiot 0bot (Read Generic Idiot Zerobot) - which are cheap and therefore easily mass-produced at the cost of terrible AI.

These robots start abducting random girls, which happens to be Edin's fate.

Having known Edin since childhood, Sigurd promptly makes the decision to take up arms.

At the same time, King Azmule just died from illness and war is being held against Isaac. Political matters are given to Alvis while Kurt is fighting in the East.

The Ultima faction are making plans to assassinate the prince and take over the kingdom.

Scene 1

Midayle is killed. Edin is taken away to Verdane (Manfloy's current headquarters) by the gI0s. Jungby is defended by a midget called Ninjulius, a brat that the gI0s are leaving there as a scapegoat. The only problem is, this thing can't die, or is it really a problem?

Scene 2

Chalphians are talking about how to rescue Edin.

Musashi is a young observer that is acconmpanying Sigurd. He wears questionnable outfits and never talks because there's too much going on for him so he can't keep up. He also loves children. Tactics are made by FE3_Player while Etel is fooling around. Kintenbo does what he does best, I guess.

Scene 3

Azel fled Velthomer because he was harassed by Tiltyu. He still has a crush on Edin which is why he joins Sigurd's party. Lex acconmpanies is sexually ambiguous companion for which he has strong feelings. He will be strongly disappointed.

Scene 4

God has sensed a disturbance in the the space-time continuum and decides to investigate, taking Cuan's form. He's helped by his wife and his most loyal servant.

Scene 5 (Visiting Chalphy)

Musashi shows off his camouflaging outfit to Sigurd.

Scene 6

Sigurd arrives at Jungby and meets with Midayle. Nobody seem to notice the man's already dead.

Scene 7

Young Alvis comes to tell Sigurd that the King has died.

Scene 8 (Alvis->Sigurd)

See above. Alvis tells Sigurd he will try to contain the Ultima faction while he gives Sigurd the task to fight against the gI0 invasion. He gives Sigurd a sword to help him. Alvis also knows Kurt has a daughter and decides to tell Sigurd about her. Fierce competition starts between them to locate the princess.

Scene 9 (Horse->Ninjulius)

Horse expresses how fun it is to crush Ninjulius.

Scene 10

Envoy from Alvis tells Sigurd that Alvis pitys Sigurd for having crappy ressources. So he'll give him some pocket money if he fights well. Sigurd can only accept with a sad face. (Alvis is such a Gary Oak)

inb4 0/10

Someone needs to improve this.

Edited by Marthur

Obviously best done on Setsuna.

I've tried it in training mode and either it is unblockable or the AI has so much pride it categorically refuses to block it.

Edit: lol unblockable

Edited by Marthur

I've tried it in training mode and either it is unblockable or the AI has so much pride it categorically refuses to block it.

Edit: lol unblockable

Awesomeness. I should really play that game in the near future. I'm definitely trying Mukuro and most likely Shigen as well.

Awesomeness. I should really play that game in the near future. I'm definitely trying Mukuro and most likely Shigen as well.

The only way to hit with it is if your opponent jumps toward you after you've made the move. It only does 2 damages. (chipping with a normal attack = 1 damage)

Edited by Marthur