• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted BL to make a voodoo doll of him as a sign of engagement. Then she'd threat to pierce his crotch with a poisonous needle if he'd cheat on her.

Works fine for me.

Then while she got the Hero Sword event from Lex, they still didn't have enough love points and she falls in love with Azel!Chalis instead. Oh burn!

You dick.

Yes.

This was the only dungeon I couldn't even get to, A friend of mine was telling me "you have to dig around that guy with the flute to find it(in the dark world)", but I could never find it, until I gave the cartridge to her and she finished the dungeon herself too...

What about it? I found it pretty easy.

Get the shovel, get the flute, get the Ether spell(Are there any clues at ALL?).

Then the fucking dungeon is so fucking boring.

Get the shovel, get the flute, get the Ether spell(Are there any clues at ALL?).

Then the fucking dungeon is so fucking boring.

For the shovel I don't quite remember, but I know I saw that stone to get the Ether medaillon before I had the Master Sword, so at least I had that.

For the shovel I don't quite remember, but I know I saw that stone to get the Ether medaillon before I had the Master Sword, so at least I had that.

It's a pain in the ass.

I remember having a lot of fun trying to find it. Turns out it was in the Light World while I turned that area in the Dark World in a complete mud hole.

I did the same and it was exactly why I hated it.

Now I don't know why people complained about the Ice Palace.

Scene 15 (Lone soldier event)

Have Skasaha say: I'M MANLIER THAN ALL THOSE PUNKS AT EVANS! SO WHY AM I NOT A PLAYABLE CHARACTER!!?? I'M SO UNDERRATED!! :'(

Rodo: HEY AT LEAST YOU'RE MORE COMMONLY PLAYABLE! ONLY TIME I GET SOME USE IS IF THAT AYRA CHICK IS DEAD OR NOT PAIRED! HELL, ARDEN GETTING LAID IS MORE GODDAMN LIKELY!

I did the same and it was exactly why I hated it.

Now I don't know why people complained about the Ice Palace.

Heh.

Basically it's annoying if you don't have the Cane of Somaria which is in the Misery Mire. Then again, I usually do the dungeons in a completely different order so it doesn't affect me much, and the Ice Palace is right after Misery Mire.

The dungeon at Death mountain is quite interesting

The last dungeon where you have to collect some crystal/medaillon/whatever in a Zelda game is usually like neat like that.

Plot holes everywhere.

[spoiler=Story elements for chapter 2 PART1]

Chapter 2

Intro

Sigurd goes to Agustria to help NoName.

However the later fled from his home castle after being traumatized by Lachesis. From this point, he never ever talked again and has developped extreme paranoia. He seeks refuge at Manfloy's new headquardters in Agusty, because robots have no feelings, right?

Sigurd decides to look for him.

At the same time, the previous aSM0 that was beaten by NoName is now fully repaired, and having heard of the Nodion Princess, decides to try and kidnap her.

Scene 1

Panic-stricken by the recent experiences he has undergone for several days, NoName flees north to Agusty, where he asks Manfloy for protection.

Hearing news of an attack from the west, Lachesis prepares herself for battle. Eve, Eva and Alva are a bunch of fanboys.

Scene 2

Another Ninjulius left as a scapegoat while the aSM0 decides to leave for Nodion.

Scene 3

Sigurd and Diadora talk about their mariage. [Details needed]

Scene 4

GO is a Generic officer who fights for some generic concepts like money, peace or justice.

Scene 5 (Diadora->Ethlin)

NTG is some sort of goddess of mariage and therefore congratulates Diadora. Diadora teaches NTG a few things that she could try on Vincent. The sword is supposed to help with that.

Scene 6

Philip = ??

Boldo = Ninjulius

MacBeth = aSM0 -> Sends gI0s to kidnap girls in the nearby villages.

Clement = ??

Scene 7 (Elliot vs Lachesis)

The aSM0 tries to seduce Lachesis. Rejection ensues as she expresses her deep hatred for robots (they are too cold or something). He decides to use force instead.

Scene 8

Sigurd talks to Lachesis and wonders where NoName has gone. Lachesis would love to find him too and decides to accompany him. Insert ulterior motives here. Lachesis also informs Sigurd that gIOs are being produced at Anphony. Their next destination is set.

Scene 9 -> Need to define what/who is Philip

Scene 10

Heirhein is conquered. Anphony is still their objective. They also hear gI0s are attacking nearby villages and decide to hurry the hell up.

Scene 11

Voltz = Ninjulius

Dagron is a lone but talentuous mercenary. He can't help but remind Ninjulius their difference in power.

Scene 12

After bandits showed up, Sirius decided it was time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but he was all out of gum. Bianchi met him at the village where he was staying because she thinks he's too cute. At first, he didn't want her to come, pretending she could get hurt, but he quickly gave up on that idea expecting she would get killed on the battlefield.

Scene 13

Fury left Silesia to chase after Sirius.

Scene 14 (Adan's event)

Kintenbo decided to make a detour to the beach to...wash his feet... He finds a Leg Ring that was buried there.

Scene 15 (Lone soldier event)

Have Skasaha say: I'M MANLIER THAN ALL THOSE PUNKS AT EVANS! SO WHY AM I NOT A PLAYABLE CHARACTER!!?? I'M SO UNDERRATED!! :'(

Scene 16 (Deu->Lachesis)

More impure thoughts from Ninji.

Scene 17 (Cuan->Finn)

More DEVOTION. Finn gets a Hero Lance this time.

Scene 18

Dagron's recruitment. Basically the same as FE4!Bewoulf.

Scene 19 (Beowulf vs Voltz)

Now he'll prove Ninjulius their difference in power.

Scene 20 (Sigurd->Levin)

???

Someone helps me find replacements for Philip and Clement. Ninjulius is already on the map when they talk. Robots are okay but I need to find something more interesting than "defending their positions." (Or maybe I should just go with this boring choice already.)

Edited by Marthur