• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Scene 8

Sigurd talks to Lachesis and wonders where NoName has gone. Lachesis would love to find him too and decides to accompany him. Insert ulterior motives here. Lachesis also informs Sigurd that gIOs are being produced at Anphony. Their next destination is set.

Wat. Wouldn't CrashGordon make more sense, what with his whole I HAET LACHESIS deal?

Someone helps me find replacements for Philip and Clement. Ninjulius is already on the map when they talk. Robots are okay but I need to find something more interesting than "defending their positions." (Or maybe I should just go with this boring choice already.)

I could at least see that for Philip since he's just there to block shit, so something like "you shall not pass in the lands of Ninjulius", but you could give Clement some sort of divine mission (he is a bishop after all) like "feel the power of those blessed by the aSM0god!" or something like that.

If you want to make Dagron's recruitment a bit different, you could make it GO only. Plus that would be a way to make sure to complete the arena if you want him.

Also to note : since Beo and Lachesis have a conversation during the original game, I thought we could make use of Dagron's affinity with the BlazBlue games and have him call Lachesis the Boobie Lady in their love talk. After groping her chunks of meat, she gets the stats and they have love points like usual.

Edited by Medeus

I could at least see that for Philip since he's just there to block shit, so something like "you shall not pass in the lands of Ninjulius", but you could give Clement some sort of divine mission (he is a bishop after all) like "feel the power of those blessed by the aSM0god!" or something like that.

If you want to make Dagron's recruitment a bit different, you could make it GO only. Plus that would be a way to make sure to complete the arena if you want him.

Also to note : since Beo and Lachesis have a conversation during the original game, I thought we could make use of Dagron's affinity with the BlazBlue games and have him call Lachesis the Boobie Lady in their love talk. After groping her chunks of meat, she gets the stats and they have love points like usual.

Philip will be replaced by Glade then.

Still not sure about Clement.

I'm okay with Dagron's events.

A meteor transforms you into a child for 2nd gen.

I removed Aless from gen 2 and replaced him with Lex. <:3

Lynn is now Sara.

The dancer will be Nini. (Delmud's replacement)

Sleep.

Edited by Marthur

Philip will be replaced by Glade then.

Still not sure about Clement.

I'm okay with Dagron's events.

I removed Aless from gen 2 and replaced him with Lex. <:3

Lynn is now Sara.

The dancer will be Nini. (Delmud's replacement)

Sleep.

Okay.

Enjoy your puzzles.

That's why I always says "have fun" when he says "sleep."

And that's why I always say "be wary of the golden monkey" when he says "sleep."

Does

sound familiar to you, Rei Rei?

Who is this man? A miserable little pile of cool voices!

Edited by Cyber Blue

Who is this man? A miserable little pile of cool voices!

I guess I'll be (eventually) playing Zwei II.

He made me watch Hayate no Gotoku, too.

PSTHREEEEEEEEEE

TOKI WA SEIKIMATSU

Edited by TheEnd

That might be the case here as well. Who knows when, though.

Vincent suggested it, too. I blame the cutesy design.

I've never kept a to-play list.

Now I have one, because of my newly obtained PS2 playing ability, but only half of the list is made of PS2 games.