FE4 THREAD

Fia

If I can find a picture that does not grandly dull my manly aura, sure.

In unrelated news, I would totally grab that FE12 ROM at long last

but

airplane's on, must watch

People have manly auras in FE4 Thread?

I need a flashcart... so, SO bad...

I need to get around to seeing the sequel to that sometime.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about, in America everyone sues everyone for everything, down to the last detail. I just sued my neighbor for harassment, cause he said hi to me.

A big company suing is a likely occurrence.

lol

but yeah, some troll out there is getting his ass thrown in jail soon.

So apparently you can find the elemental monkeys as wild pokemon, luckily the fire one spawned which is perfect for my situation(Although only level 15 but hopefully it's good enough)

Then again he also took a bite of some rainbow colored drop that raised his growths a fair amount. I'll see what happens, but I know Etzel's magic is never really that great.

Eh, I like making Etzel a staffbitch, although he can be pretty decent chip damage.

So apparently you can find the elemental monkeys as wild pokemon, luckily the fire one spawned which is perfect for my situation(Although only level 15 but hopefully it's good enough)

Eh, I like making Etzel a staffbitch, although he can be pretty decent chip damage.

AFAIK the 3rd gym leader's strongest Poke is Bug/Grass. Even an Ember would burn it to a crisp.

With Shaver having really good critical and enemies having low resistance all around he can possibly get some kills here and there too.

AFAIK the 3rd gym leader's strongest Poke is Bug/Grass. Even an Ember would burn it to a crisp.

With Shaver having really good critical and enemies having low resistance all around he can possibly get some kills here and there too.

Yeah although sadly, the monkey had to have the one of the most retarded nature for him, Impish. Which means his flamethrower won't be as strong as it should be and I believe he is a rare spawn so it's not like I can find another one. The +def might come in handy but I guess we'll see when we get there.

Yep, I like how there's two shavers in this game as well. Shavers are still pretty handy against fliers as well.

Edited by Joey

Yeah although sadly, the monkey had to have the one of the most retarded nature for him, Impish. Which means his flamethrower won't be as strong as it should be and I believe he is a rare spawn so it's not like I can find another one. The +def might come in handy but I guess we'll see when we get there.

Yep, I like how there's two shavers in this game as well. Shavers are still pretty handy against fliers as well.

He's just temporary most likely anyway.

+3 from that secret shop in chapter 13. Plus I also happened to find a Merric's tome just now.

Shaver's major problem is that it's such a tease. In Lunatic, you're likely to think "maybe I can forge Shaver to be like Excalibur" but it's too fucking expensive >_>.

Picture if you could forge basic Fire tomes and Blizzard to get rid of Ice and Fire Dragons easily. That would make shit pretty easy too.

Yeah, I found one (the fire one, to be exact) in the forest near the 2nd gym. It seems they're rare mons.

I'm yet to get the hang of how to get those. When training in the cave between the 1st and 2nd gyms, I noticed I could battle a mole-type mon if I managed to go to the square with a digging animation, but I haven't noticed any such sign in the grass yet. (Though I've seen something similar in bodies of water.)

Also, you can get a fire, water or leaf stone to evolve the monkeys in the big city after the long road.

That's redundant.

Point.

I should have already learned about facing a gym relying only on one mon. Once it dies, half of my team always follows.

Edited by TheEnd

Hm, the shiny evo is green instead of gray. I'm probably benching it, though. A slow flying type is a joke.

I just got critical'd on the first hit by a pidgey...

Welcome to our world.

You guys and your Pokémons. >:

Fucking Air's Rock. DAMN IT SHEBA. WHY WAS IT SO EASY FOR IVAN TO LEARN REVEAL.

Superior.

Edited by TheEnd

Also, you can get a fire, water or leaf stone to evolve the monkeys in the big city after the long road.

Yeah I accidentally chose Leaf Stone due to not knowing what I'm reading >__>. I think I have a savestate not too long before that event somewhere, I'll probably load it up if I have to evolve the fire monkey for this next gym battle.

By the way any idea where Team Plasma is in Hiun?

Edited by Joey