• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=LB2 Playlog']

I once again attempt a journey to defeat Kouryu and all other fighters with the use of just 1 Magic Coin because I'm weird like that. Previously I chose to go on this journey as the chick pretending to be a guy... yeah. This time I once again assume the identity of the white-haired demon who spends 90% of the fight staring at his hand and gushes blood from his hand to strike a strange victory pose. Is that some sort of orgasm or ritual? I may never know.

---Stage 1---

I fight a young girl in blue attire who seems to pretty hesitant to kill a demon. A fatal mistake on her part as this leads to a double perfect as I chose not to charge up my sword with Darkness and unleash it from my hand to stun and instead spammed a simple combo of 2 strong slashes followed by a quick leap towards the enemy with a powerful slash imbued in darkness. As victory approached, only 1 thing came to mind: winning by cutting this weakling in half. For what reason? I do not know. After defeating her, one question came to mind... why the devil does she always appear in Speed mode?

---Stage 2---

After defeating the young girl and calling her a "pus ball", I encounter what appears to be a Martial Artist by the name of Lee who fights with one arm behind his back holding a fan. Who does this fool think he's mocking? He shall pay with such insolence with his blood! Karate man does some damage unlike the girl but he still stands no chance against the same combo I used on her... except when does that blasted fire dash of his. Simply defeating him would not have been satisfying so I decided to end this pus ball by cutting him in half as well. A victory more satisfying by the fact that he didn't win once.

---Stage 3---

For the 3rd fight I face that blasted Juzoh and his ridiculous fetish for running towards his opponent, tossing him/her in the air and pretending he's hitting a baseball. The nerve of that brute! A few of my attacks were rendered useless due to this oaf's... "tactic" (if you can call it that) so I decided to spam MUDADA to see if it did anything and it rendered his "tactic" USELESS. The bastard did manage to defeat me once due to his ludicrous power and range of some of his attacks. Due to my hatred of this buffoon I decided to cut him in half too but there was a strange twist... instead of calling him a pus ball like the previous too, I ended up taking pleasure in this kill to go as far enough to consider it "fun". I've become a sadist...

---Stage 4---

I walk into this fight expecting that goddamned shinsegumi known as Washizuka and the rage inducing multi-stab of his. To my surprise, the fighter I encountered was not Washizuka, but the insane undead laughing maniac known as Mukuro. I can't help but wonder if this is a good or bad, for I've never fought him before. I go into the fight without knowledge of what I should expect but for some reason I spent most of the time jumping around like an idiot using Kuribo's Shoe. Was I trying to reach for my owl to throw him at this blasted corp or simply avoiding his grabs like the plague? Regardless, I somehow managed to avoid defeat on my first battle against this sick monster. He was not cut in half as my goal in this was simple to survive, though cutting him in half would have been nice. With this victory, I learned something new today: Fuck Mukuro's chip damage.

---Stage 5---

I dive into this fight without any expectations and come across the freakish giant known as Shigen. His stature makes FE6 Gonzales' look like a Bridget, I wondered how victory could be possible against the behemoth. The answer turned out to be chipping. The giant made little to no effort to approach me at a faster pace like what I encountered from Juzoh. However, close range against this beast proved to be a serious threat. The damage I accumulated on him in about 10 seconds was something he managed to return to me in just one of his special moves. In the final round I tried something weird.... chip him from afar, tedious yes but fighting him at close range was as effective as kicking someone using your broken leg. I landed a gruesome kill on this due to spamming my Desperation move at blinking HP for magnificent chip damage, effectively hurting him without risking another grab that could finish me.

---Stage 6---

I had completely forgotten about this and anticipated the destined battle instead, my foe was Speed Moriya, the pretty boy of the game. I hate pretty boys like him. Because of not knowing how this one fights, I jumped around attacking randomly with the strong sword combo in hopes of landing some damage but the bastard blocked most of those attacks and landing the combo on him was rarer than the goddamned Shiny Pokemon. Towards the end of the 1st round he ended up with a savage HP lead over mine which I fixed with Desperation move spam which took a good chunk of his HP but simply not enough. Before beginning the second, i decided to go get a drink since this bastard's combo looked like it would last long enough for me to take a sip each time he does it... and it did. I failed to win at least once and thus ends my journey, surprised at coming so far but still cursing that pretty boy's name as well my hatred of yaoi being fueled by this defeat.

I WILL 1-CREDIT THIS GAME AS SETSUNA ONE DAY!

Edited by Sirius

[spoiler=LB2 Playlog']

I once again attempt a journey to defeat Kouryu and all other fighters with the use of just 1 Magic Coin because I'm weird like that. Previously I chose to go on this journey as the chick pretending to be a guy... yeah. This time I once again assume the identity of the white-haired demon who spends 90% of the fight staring at his hand and gushes blood from his hand to strike a strange victory pose. Is that some sort of orgasm or ritual? I may never know.

---Stage 1---

I fight a young girl in blue attire who seems to pretty hesitant to kill a demon. A fatal mistake on her part as this leads to a double perfect as I chose not to charge up my sword with Darkness and unleash it from my hand to stun and instead spammed a simple combo of 2 strong slashes followed by a quick leap towards the enemy with a powerful slash imbued in darkness. As victory approached, only 1 thing came to mind: winning by cutting this weakling in half. For what reason? I do not know. After defeating her, one question came to mind... why the devil does she always appear in Speed mode?

---Stage 2---

After defeating the young girl and calling her a "pus ball", I encounter what appears to be a Martial Artist by the name of Lee who fights with one arm behind his back holding a fan. Who does this fool think he's mocking? He shall pay with such insolence with his blood! Karate man does some damage unlike the girl but he still stands no chance against the same combo I used on her... except when does that blasted fire dash of his. Simply defeating him would not have been satisfying so I decided to end this pus ball by cutting him in half as well. A victory more satisfying by the fact that he didn't win once.

---Stage 3---

For the 3rd fight I face that blasted Juzoh and his ridiculous fetish for running towards his opponent, tossing him/her in the air and pretending he's hitting a baseball. The nerve of that brute! A few of my attacks were rendered useless due to this oaf's... "tactic" (if you can call it that) so I decided to spam MUDADA to see if it did anything and it rendered his "tactic" USELESS. The bastard did manage to defeat me once due to his ludicrous power and range of some of his attacks. Due to my hatred of this buffoon I decided to cut him in half too but there was a strange twist... instead of calling him a pus ball like the previous too, I ended up taking pleasure in this kill to go as far enough to consider it "fun". I've become a sadist...

---Stage 4---

I walk into this fight expecting that goddamned shinsegumi known as Washizuka and the rage inducing multi-stab of his. To my surprise, the fighter I encountered was not Washizuka, but the insane undead laughing maniac known as Mukuro. I can't help but wonder if this is a good or bad, for I've never fought him before. I go into the fight without knowledge of what I should expect but for some reason I spent most of the time jumping around like an idiot using Kuribo's Shoe. Was I trying to reach for my owl to throw him at this blasted corp or simply avoiding his grabs like the plague? Regardless, I somehow managed to avoid defeat on my first battle against this sick monster. He was not cut in half as my goal in this was simple to survive, though cutting him in half would have been nice. With this victory, I learned something new today: Fuck Mukuro's chip damage.

---Stage 5---

I dive into this fight without any expectations and come across the freakish giant known as Shigen. His stature makes FE6 Gonzales' look like a Bridget, I wondered how victory could be possible against the behemoth. The answer turned out to be chipping. The giant made little to no effort to approach me at a faster pace like what I encountered from Juzoh. However, close range against this beast proved to be a serious threat. The damage I accumulated on him in about 10 seconds was something he managed to return to me in just one of his special moves. In the final round I tried something weird.... chip him from afar, tedious yes but fighting him at close range was as effective as kicking someone using your broken leg. I landed a gruesome kill on this due to spamming my Desperation move at blinking HP for magnificent chip damage, effectively hurting him without risking another grab that could finish me.

---Stage 6---

I had completely forgotten about this and anticipated the destined battle instead, my foe was Speed Moriya, the pretty boy of the game. I hate pretty boys like him. Because of not knowing how this one fights, I jumped around attacking randomly with the strong sword combo in hopes of landing some damage but the bastard blocked most of those attacks and landing the combo on him was rarer than the goddamned Shiny Pokemon. Towards the end of the 1st round he ended up with a savage HP lead over mine which I fixed with Desperation move spam which took a good chunk of his HP but simply not enough. Before beginning the second, i decided to go get a drink since this bastard's combo looked like it would last long enough for me to take a sip each time he does it... and it did. I failed to win at least once and thus ends my journey, surprised at coming so far but still cursing that pretty boy's name as well my hatred of yaoi being fueled by this defeat.

I WILL 1-CREDIT THIS GAME AS SETSUNA ONE DAY!

You got inspired by my similiplaylog with Akuma, no?

"Since you guys haven't finished it yet, I'm stopping the battle now. Be glad you're both alive."

Berserker : Yay!

Luke : *stab*

That's just wrong, man...

Edited by Ein Lanford