FE4 THREAD

Fia

Got them all + the currently accessable legendaries (missing the 4 event ones and 2 of the cloud dudes and Reshiram) and the fire bug in fact. Next time I play I'm gonna go to routes 17 and 18 a tad earlier, though >_>

I actually went to route 17 and 18 right before going through the Victory Road. Then I thought I was dumb for not noticing the path there earlier, when I first got Surf.

THUNDERBOLT

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually went to route 17 and 18 right before going through the Victory Road. Then I thought I was dumb for not noticing the path there earlier, when I first got Surf.

THUNDERBOLT

Well, the league was way too easy nonethelss, and my team was Lv 45 on average

For those who probably don't care

Post-league, all sages and available legendaries caught team:

Enjo the Daikenki Lv 54

Hatari the (male >_>) Wargle Lv 55

Marthur the Musharna Lv 54

Nini the Boakki Lv 53

Astra the Warubiaru Lv 54

Dio the Desukan Lv 53

EDIT:

Oh look, a Lv 64 wild Clefairy!

Edited by Enjolras

Mummy Mind Flayers. Actually just one, but it was enough.

Fucking DM rolled a 90 on its SR for my Flare Arrow. I'm still raging right now, I was more useful with the sling than hurling all spells I had memorized.

Ah man that sucks.

I remember charging a mage in the back with a spear once and I literally missed. Then I died.

Really now? I've learnt something new...

Konnichiwa~

Really. *poke*

Ola~

Ah man that sucks.

I remember charging a mage in the back with a spear once and I literally missed. Then I died.

It frustrated me more than all the other 20ish spells it resisted. Thankfully half of the team was actually able to resist his stun attacks, though the damage dealers couldn't save even if their lives depended on it.

Missing mages is always pretty pathetic. I tend to laugh at the enemies who do so.

Edited by TheEnd

I see. Kyaa!

Ni hao~

Your eyes are open. Hmmm?

I'm afraid I'm not enough of a polyglot.

Bald Bull was here.

Don Flamenco is a loser.

Both are losers.

Edited by TheEnd

It frustrated me more than all the other 20ish spells it resisted. Thankfully half of the team was actually able to resist his stun attacks, though the damage dealers couldn't save even if their lives depended on it.

Missing mages is always pretty pathetic. I tend to laugh at the enemies who do so.

Yeah I can see that. I don't remember having too much problems with those back in the day, but I can sympathize.

I swear I have Pilot's Luck in games like these, though it's even worse in Risk then D&D. For instance, I had 17 troops in the UK, which was actually my last area. My friend attacks me from Central Europe with only 4 units. I did manage to defeat him, but I my number of units left was 2 or 3. Then I got raped.

Yeah I can see that. I don't remember having too much problems with those back in the day, but I can sympathize.

Bad tactics (our characters had never seen an illithid before, so they couldn't prepare effectively or anything) + stunned fighters = lol

I swear I have Pilot's Luck in games like these, though it's even worse in Risk then D&D. For instance, I had 17 troops in the UK, which was actually my last area. My friend attacks me from Central Europe with only 4 units. I did manage to defeat him, but I my number of units left was 2 or 3. Then I got raped.

I tend to have good luck in Risk until endgame.

Then I always lose.

This is bad. This is really bad.

I couldn't have hit writer's block. I COULDN'T HAVE

Happens.

So it seems. You poked me. o:

Aww. :{ Bonjour~ then.

Always. But I thought you liked being poked. o:

GUTEN MORGEN I don't care if that's good morning anymore

Bad tactics (our characters had never seen an illithid before, so they couldn't prepare effectively or anything) + stunned fighters = lol

I tend to have good luck in Risk until endgame.

Then I always lose.

I never fought one myself either. A major foe I once fought (and actually pretty much single handedly won against by causing her to retreat) was Zuggtmoy, Queen of the Fungi. Then I died because the dungeon collapsed on me.

I get raped by others without effort. I always get shitty rolls when I attack or defend.