• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I just remember something about the icon poll...It was totally rigged!

At that time, lot of us pretty much voted Mist because of CrashGordon's hatred for her I know I did

So you see, you should totally re-do it.

Edited by Marthur

He'd have to play on normal or an easier difficulty if it exists to survive going off on his own. Sillux.

Which we do.

Even then, last time he screwed up and ran headlong into a Witch. He didn't survive.

Edited by Emilie De Rochefort

So, Lux plays with gIO because he wants an ego boost.

Surprise gauge: empty.

No, I do this to everyone. I speed along and then the other people are just... there.

Lux sucks at L4D according to gio, but that's gio.

He has a funny way of having the complete opposite of what he says being true.

gIO literally has no credibility at all.

I think that was a compliment...

Which we do.

Even then, last time he screwed up and ran headlong into a Witch. He didn't survive.

You want to do expert? Because that's what I usually do. I go to "normal" difficulty because you say so.

... There was a hunter and a smoker. I killed the hunter, and was about to get the smoker. When there's a danger zone everywhere you look, you deal with what you see. Put yourself in my place and attempt the same thing without knowing where the witch is.

You want to do expert? Because that's what I usually do. I go to "normal" difficulty because you say so.

... There was a hunter and a smoker. I killed the hunter, and was about to get the smoker. When there's a danger zone everywhere you look, you deal with what you see. Put yourself in my place and attempt the same thing without knowing where the witch is.

If I put myself in your position, I'd always have a drink ready for the duration of my character's death. Maybe a snack too.

Edited by Sirius

He has a funny way of having the complete opposite of what he says being true.

I said I can see how parties get wiped when you're in them. You really aren't much of a team player.

I'm not really good yet myself, only having played something like 16 hours total.

Which is pretty much a complete runthrough of all of the major campaigns (Exept Dead Air) a total of twice, and one downloadable campaign. I haven't really played that much at all.

Had you actually stuck with everyone else, we might have been able to save your ass there, but noooooo, you had to charge in like Leeroy Fcuking Jenkins...

I said I can see how parties get wiped when you're in them. You really aren't much of a team player.

I'm not really good yet myself, only having played something like 16 hours total.

Which is pretty much a complete runthrough of all of the major campaigns (Exept Dead Air) a total of twice, and one downloadable campaign. I haven't really played that much at all.

Had you actually stuck with everyone else, we might have been able to save your ass there, but noooooo, you had to charge in like Leeroy Fcuking Jenkins...

I usually make it, but people tell me that's not fun for them.

Would you like to play expert? I really will.

And no, you see, in l4d1 there is NO challenge if I stick with the team. If I'm alone the challenge returns.

I wouldn't call it a legitimate challenge when running ahead means being attacked by any of the special zombies from any direction. You can't see all of them since you'll also have the commons to deal with and they WILL distract you.

Smoker and Hunter pretty much demand team cooperation.

Edited by Sirius

I wouldn't call it a legitimate challenge when running ahead means being attacked by any of the special zombies from any direction. You can't see all of them since you'll also have the commons to deal with and they WILL distract you.

Smoker and Hunter pretty much demand team cooperation.

You see, the upside to running so far is less zombies spawn, not to mention the infected usually (USUALLY) attack the group.

If you get far enough ahead it's more like a marathon.

You see, the upside to running so far is less zombies spawn, not to mention the infected usually (USUALLY) attack the group.

If you get far enough ahead it's more like a marathon.

That just makes you a complete douche then... and you still end up dying with less infected spawns? >_>

Edited by Sirius