FE4 THREAD

Fia

And no, you see, in l4d1 there is NO challenge if I stick with the team. If I'm alone the challenge returns.

You're that guy, Lux. Don't pretend like you don't know. You're the guy who has practiced a game so much that he's just so much better than everyone else and he only cares about harder challenges and, thus, nobody else has fun playing with him.

By the way, having Lux run ahead is perfectly fine because he's terrible when working in a group. I'm pretty good at the game myself, so the loss of a 4th player really isn't that crippling, especially since we normally play with my RL friends as well and they're pretty good, too.

Edited by Ninji

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You're that guy, Lux. Don't pretend like you don't know. You're the guy who has practiced a game so much that he's just so much better than everyone else and he only cares about harder challenges and, thus, nobody else has fun playing with him.

By the way, having Lux run ahead is perfectly fine because he's terrible when working in a group. I'm pretty good at the game myself, so the loss of a 4th player really isn't that crippling, especially since we normally play with my RL friends as well and they're pretty good, too.

Now I want to play L4D with both Lux and Ninji in the same team, if my memory of the old Lux + Ninji + Megan L4D runs is correct. It'd be better than just getting screwed over by Lux and left with the Bots...

Lux might be a good player by himself and all, but he's a worse teammate than the goddamn bots. That's really saying something.

Now I want to play L4D with both Lux and Ninji in the same team, if my memory of the old Lux + Ninji + Megan L4D runs is correct. It'd be better than just getting screwed over by Lux and left with the Bots...

Technically, it was Lux + Ninji + Megan + Xzealio, but you don't know him.

Lux might be a good player by himself and all, but he's a worse teammate than the goddamn bots. That's really saying something.

The bots are actually pretty good most of the time. They have auto-aiming and they always prioritize helping non-AI players, so that's good.

That's the best part of Left 4 Dead. My friendly fire count is almost always >50 by the end of a campaign because team killing is hilarious and Xzealio and I always used to team kill each other back when L4D was new and we played it on his 360.

*surprise tackles from behind*

HORAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

Congratz Enjo!!!

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I thought Age 17 was pretty lame.

So far it's the most boring age I reached, but it's the first time I didn't feel like everyone forgot me barring some stupid bitches I don't care for.

Smoker and Hunter pretty much demand team cooperation.

Don't forget charger, they can pummel you to death. And Jockeys can also keep you locked

Goddamn, making me want to buy a game so I can play in a zombie apocalypse.

Do it!

Edited by Joey

For the record, when he said "bad L4D company", Lux meant my friend Xzealio, who has a tendency to leave people behind if they can't keep up. Of course, he also doesn't really try to speed run things unless everyone is, so Lux took it a step further, but yeah.

Edited by Ninji

So far it's the most boring age I reached, but it's the first time I didn't feel like everyone forgot me barring some stupid bitches I don't care for.

Seventeen is gonna be quite good, at least for me.

Senior year, fuck yes.

Seventeen is gonna be quite good, at least for me.

Senior year, fuck yes.

I dunno about me, but it seems good.

Though 17 is the worst possible age an aspiring musical actor can have >_>

So Enjo is one step closer to being... Oh screw it. Congratz and such.

Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ^__^

Oh yeah, happy birthday btw, Enjo. You're one step closer to being a man!

...this made me lol since apparently the first impression people get of me is that I'm either gay or female.

And then when they know me a bit better, they can't say for sure whether I'm gay or straight anymore.

It's gone so far that my class is divided in four categories by most people: Guys (Pop: 6), Girls (Pop: 19), Gay (Pop: 1), Vincent (Pop: 1)