FE4 THREAD

Fia

...this made me lol since apparently the first impression people get of me is that I'm either gay or female.

And then when they know me a bit better, they can't say for sure whether I'm gay or straight anymore.

Too much information.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...this made me lol since apparently the first impression people get of me is that I'm either gay or female.

And then when they know me a bit better, they can't say for sure whether I'm gay or straight anymore.

It's gone so far that my class is divided in four categories by most people: Guys (Pop: 6), Girls (Pop: 19), Gay (Pop: 1), Vincent (Pop: 1)

MTA is pansexual.

Yeah, well, what I meant was you'll begin to define yourself as a person.

Regardless of what it meant, it still made me lol =p

I should really sleep, since the history teacher is the only who notices if I catch up my sleep in class >_>

So bye guys~

And I appreciated the wishes =D the SF ones were more touching than almost all RL ones excluding those of my close friends in fact >_>

I thought nobody would consider this weird, shocking or WTMI, considering how I act here =p

Yeah, well, what I meant was you'll begin to define yourself as a person.

Yup.

Today we join our trainer Black in herhisits exciting journey to Hiun City. After getting sidetracked from targeting and beating Tabunnes and boxing pokemon after they've outlived their worth, Black found her way to Sky Arrow Bridge. After spending a whole minute running across the never ending bridge, the reverse trap thought about what to do with his party and wondered how big the city has to be in order for it to deserve this kind of introduction.

And the city! There was so much noise, it all felt like people were speaking in a completely different language! As the trainer stepped back to take the sight all in, he stepped on some guy's foot and he in turn asked what monkey he had. Black tried to explain he didn't have a monkey on him and the argument quickly turned into Apples and Pens. In the end, he walked away with a fire stone and threw it into the PC to spite him. At that moment, reirei felt a disturbance in BOX1.

gIO.

You don't join people's games unless you ask first. I had already told Lux that I was going to join in when I was finished, especially since they were my friends asking if I wanted to play, and I just said Lux could join as the 4th person.

Seriously, I'm pretty pissed.

gIO.

You don't join people's games unless you ask first. I had already told Lux that I was going to join in when I was finished, especially since they were my friends asking if I wanted to play, and I just said Lux could join as the 4th person.

Seriously, I'm pretty pissed.

Just another day in the FE4 THREAD.