FE4 THREAD

Fia

Where the hell did you hear that from? Julius mode in AoS is pretty easy stuff.

Castlevania wiki. It said that Julius mode was really easy in the earlier parts, but extremely difficult later on because Julius doesn't level up. It also said that beating the game with Julius was considered a badge of honor among fans or some shit like that, but it was all lies. Horrible lies.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Castlevania wiki. It said that Julius mode was really easy in the earlier parts, but extremely difficult later on because Julius doesn't level up. It also said that beating the game with Julius was considered a badge of honor among fans or some shit like that, but it was all lies. Horrible lies.

Pft.

His HP is pretty much sufficient the entire time and your ATK power goes up as the % of your map increases IIRC. Doesn't matter whether or not he levels up.

But yeah I'm pretty much pointing out the obvious since you already consider it pretty easy.

IMO the best "secondary character mode" would have to be Albus in Order of Ecclesia. Richter + Maria on PoR was nice but I found the game weak and couldn't sit through it in Richter + Maria mode.

Btw, did you ever play Super Castlevania 4?

Edited by Sirius

IMO the best "secondary character mode" would be to be Albus in Order of Ecclesia. Richter + Maria on PoR was nice but I found the game weak and couldn't sit through it in Richter + Maria mode.

Btw, did you ever play Super Castlevania 4?

Agreed. Even with being ridiculously hard compared to Shanoa's mode, Albus's mode is insanely fun.

I've got it on the Virtual Console, actually. SC4 Drac is a pussy. Not as much as Simon's Quest's Drac, but...

"During his childhood, Yang was bored.

Very bored."

:/ Well you know, about his father being an antiques collector, and ending up in the military because they were all fake. Then being transfered from the history to strategy section.

I don't know how to qualify it.

Link?

Is his surname Miura?

He's more the type of guy who works on different series at the same time (4 or 5).

So, Marthur, did you have a chance at testing the save files I gave you a few days ago ?

Not yet. Homework is already getting in the way. :/

Edited by Marthur

:/ Well you know, about his father being an antiques collector, and ending up in the military because they were all fake. Then being transfered from the history to strategy section.

You mean, the start of Spiral Labyrinth?

Link?

This? idk.

"This particular version of Three Kingdoms is not a straight adaptation of the novel, but a version based upon Sangokushi, a manga by the famed mangaka Yokoyama Mitsuteru"

:/

I presume said manga is no good?

I've never found Dracula to be hard except maybe in Castlevania 1 and Dracula X. Fuck the Dracula X one >_>.

LOL platforms and Castlevania jumping mechanics.

Rant.

• I miss the bus when I finish working, making me wait 10 minutes.
  • I miss my second bus by mere seconds due to traffic and because the first one had to stop and drop the passengers at the designated spot which was way further. It didn't help that there were other buses there, which means the driver could've dropped us closer to my bus.
  • Since my bus left and my bus pass was about to expire, I had to buy a new one. Since I don't study this semester the bus pass for me now costs 73$ (instead of 49$). I have no problem affording it, but it still pisses me off.
  • 17:30, the NEXT bus is late. It takes until 17:42 for it to come.

And it's raining.

I really wish I could use a bike and give a middle finger to the bus company to go to work, but the drivers here are fucking nuts.

• I miss the bus when I finish working, making me wait 10 minutes.
  • I miss my second bus by mere seconds due to traffic and because the first one had to stop and drop the passengers at the designated spot which was way further. It didn't help that there were other buses there, which means the driver could've dropped us closer to my bus.
  • Since my bus left and my bus pass was about to expire, I had to buy a new one. Since I don't study this semester the bus pass for me now costs 73$ (instead of 49$). I have no problem affording it, but it still pisses me off.
  • 17:30, the NEXT bus is late. It takes until 17:42 for it to come.

And it's raining.

I really wish I could use a bike and give a middle finger to the bus company to go to work, but the drivers here are fucking nuts.

The last times I missed a bus (dumb mistake of mine actually, but let's ignore that), I had to wait for 20-30 minutes.

Relying on those is wonderful. Also, since the bus companies basically fund the municipal elections here, they can get away with high taxes and shitty service. \o/

I see Sask is using a decent avatar now.

Edited by TheEnd