• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

While the same could be true for UT, that's probably rare and there's Joey and Dagron getting in the way.

I'll just have to learn when to use the SR8 and PSG. Shouldn't take too long.

Actually me and Dagron being there can actually kinda help. Seeing as it appears when I'm not around Dio just goes on a massive killing streak and the same goes for me when he's not around. But when we're both around we're not really getting wtfratios 90% of the time. We kinda balance each other out in that sense.

I won't miss Seph much. There was also Drayano.

Fia's the only one you'd miss.

Actually me and Dagron being there can actually kinda help. Seeing as it appears when I'm not around Dio just goes on a massive killing streak and the same goes for me when he's not around. But when we're both around we're not really getting wtfratios 90% of the time. We kinda balance each other out in that sense.

Good point.

I won't miss Seph much. There was also Drayano.

Don't remember him that well to be honest.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Kinda depends on the map too. Corn makes it easy to get on a kill frenzy, but it's also easy to stop since it's so small. Often I have to reload only to get finished off, which is why I often drop my Beretta to get a (sometimes non-working) DE.

Alrighty.

...that coat.

...do want. <3

Especially since it has a jabot with it.

Hair is still nice, but the coat is better.

Good Soluna, very good Soluna. Now go play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Those two characters are in it.

Don't remember him that well to be honest.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Kinda depends on the map too. Corn makes it easy to get on a kill frenzy, but it's also easy to stop since it's so small. Often I have to reload only to get finished off, which is why I often drop my Beretta to get a (sometimes non-working) DE.

Grave-robber.

That is not true.

Add Dio and TheEnd.

Edited by Sirius

Corn is nasty on FFA, even with only like four people.

Good Soluna, very good Soluna. Now go play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Those two characters are in it.

Reason enough. Do you really think I'd buy a game just for the characters?

....fff PSOne game.

But Soluna will be a bad niece, as usual.

I'm always a good niece! ;_;

But Soluna will be a bad niece, as usual.

I can see that happening.

....fff PSOne game.

I'm always a good niece! ;_;

Then go play it.

Edited by TheEnd

....fff PSOne game.

Yes, yes I do. If you have a PSP you could always get Dracula X Chronicles, which has that game included in it.

Or you could do what I did and just download the Symphony of the Night ISO and play it using Wii Homebrew. :D

Yes, yes I do. If you have a PSP you could always get Dracula X Chronicles, which has that game included in it.

Or you could do what I did and just download the Symphony of the Night ISO and play it using Wii Homebrew. :D

Musashi denies, but he's really one of us.

Seph and Bananas were dangerous.

Considering how easily they manipulated Lux, I can see why he'd say that.

Edited by TheEnd