FE4 THREAD

Fia

If "Leen defending mode" were a YGO card, it'd be a normal monster with 0 Defense points and only 100 ATK.

This.

Also, Sety's Lolsety cannot be defeated. Hmmmmm.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost temptated to promote Holyn!Faval into a Bow Knight. Balmunk AND Icheval on the same unit, with Moonlight to boot.

My Holyn!Faval is a bow knight.

Moonlight kind of sucks in Binary, though. Only halves defense, blah.

Also, 25 uses of Holsety. Just enough to bruteforce my way through Allione's army. Took a little RNG manipulation, sure, but well.

It'd have been so much easier if Allione accepted being berserked.

My Holyn!Faval is a bow knight.

Moonlight kind of sucks in Binary, though. Only halves defense, blah.

Also, 25 uses of Holsety. Just enough to bruteforce my way through Allione's army. Took a little RNG manipulation, sure, but well.

It'd have been so much easier if Allione accepted being berserked.

I like Moonlight because it gives 100% accuracy unless Big Shield activates. It might come in handy.

Weird. Maybe bosses can finally not be berserked anymore.

BTW, what are your other class changes?

Edited by Arion

I like Moonlight because it gives 100% accuracy unless Big Shield activates. It might come in handy.

Like in FE5? Hmm...

Weird. Maybe bosses can finally not be berserked anymore.

They did change the formula, since my Sigurd didn't fall asleep when a 23 magic Dark Bishop tried. So I don't know.

BTW, what are your other class changes?

Jamka!Lester as a Sniper, for increased stats.

Jamka!Rana as Valkyrie, for mobility.

Beowulf!Nanna as Mage Knight, for improved magic.

Holyn!Faval as Bow Knight.

Azel!Arthur as Mage Fighter, again for increased stats.

Yohan as Berserker. Delicious with a Master Axe, so far. Even without Wrath kicking in.

Aless as Forrest Knight, for improved skill and speed.

Hannibal as Baron, although I don't think I'll actually use him.

Also, I just spotted a "Again" staff. 50k, 2 uses, allows a target character to remove. Only Tinny, Arthur and Sharlow seem able to use it. Seems like a waste of money. Arthur had excess money, so why not?

Btw, Rescue glitch is still in.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

Like in FE5? Hmm...

Pretty sure it was like that in the original FE 4 too. It's also good for Sunlight but not Starlight.

Jamka!Lester as a Sniper, for increased stats.

Jamka!Rana as Valkyrie, for mobility.

Beowulf!Nanna as Mage Knight, for improved magic.

Holyn!Faval as Bow Knight.

Azel!Arthur as Mage Fighter, again for increased stats.

Yohan as Berserker. Delicious with a Master Axe, so far. Even without Wrath kicking in.

Aless as Forrest Knight, for improved skill and speed.

Hannibal as Baron, although I don't think I'll actually use him.

So far we pretty much have the same thing aside from pairings. I had Dew with Lachesis instead ( not that good, but Bargain on Nanna is neat ) and I took Johalvier.

As for the rest: Lex!Skasaha as Mercenary, Lex!Lackhe as Swordmaster, Dew!Delmud as Mercenary, Fee as Falcoknight, Fin as Duke Knight ( which I regret ), Oifaye still as a Paladin and Azel!Tinny as Mage Fighter.

Also, I just spotted a "Again" staff. 50k, 2 uses, allows a target character to remove. Only Tinny and Sharlow seem able to use it. Seems like a waste of money.

Might be useful for Yurius or something.

Btw, Rescue glitch is still in.

Neat. Too bas Scorpio drops the Icheval so if you want it you'll have to end sooner.

Also, progressing to chapter 9, one of my personnal favorites.

Edited by Arion

Pretty sure it was like that in the original FE 4 too. It's also good for Sunlight but not Starlight.

I'm not so sure... but then again, there isn't a lot of high evade material in Seisen to test that.

So far we pretty much have the same thing aside from pairings. I had Dew with Lachesis instead ( not that good, but Bargain on Nanna is neat ) and I took Johalvier.

I kind of regret doing Beowulf/Lachesis. Wrath/Ambush isn't so cool in a 1-1 weapon that only attacks once. Well, whatever.

As for the rest: Lex!Skasaha as Mercenary, Lex!Lackhe as Swordmaster, Dew!Delmud as Mercenary, Fee as Falcoknight, Fin as Duke Knight ( which I regret ), Oifaye still as a Paladin and Azel!Tinny as Mage Fighter.

Why regret Fin as Duke Knight?

I left Delmud as a Forrest Knight for mobility. I'm only using him for Charisma, after all.

Might be useful for Yurius or something.

Possibly. As editted, gave it to Arthur. Who knows.

Neat. Too bas Scorpio drops the Icheval so if you want it you'll have to end sooner.

Can you do that glitch after the first turn? Because if so...

Why regret Fin as Duke Knight?

He's slower as such and I thought I'd need the A in Lances when I never did.

Can you do that glitch after the first turn? Because if so...

As long as you hit Depart, I think you'll be able to do it for the rest of the chapter, as shown in this video: