• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is over five years old. You won't find it new in anything but online stores. 8[

Fuufuuufuu, I'd get a used copy. I should sell my FFTA, it's in epic condition, not new, but certainly amazing.

I've played someone's Minished Cap before. I never finished. It was super fun though. 8D

I still need to go finish a Link to the Past.

That's my diabolical plan as posing as a sweet innocent flowery girl, to take over SF, by making everyone go crazy.

Everyone's already crazy. That thread just makes certain people look like even bigger morons which brings in lulz.

Fuufuuufuu, I'd get a used copy. I should sell my FFTA, it's in epic condition, not new, but certainly amazing.

I've played someone's Minished Cap before. I never finished. It was super fun though. 8D

I still need to go finish a Link to the Past.

You can do that. You can defeneatly do that. Sell it for at least thirty bucks. =3

Ah, A Link to the Past...another amazing title I need to get my hands. For the GBA, mostly. I would enjoy getting to play it without having to be on my computer, using an emulator. :c

So is mine. Probably because it got very little use...

With or without the Super Famicoms?

No Famicoms.

3 Nintendos, 6 Super Nintendos, 2 N64s, 3 PS1's, 2 DS's... I think there might even be a spare PS2 lying around somewhere. I need to get rid of some of this junk. :Knoll:

Everyone's already crazy. That thread just makes certain people look like even bigger morons which brings in lulz.

Besides, that plan's been done by Fia, Chalis, Marthur, Soluna, Lychees,Roxas, etcetcetc

Besides, that plan's been done by Fia, Chalis, Marthur, Soluna, Lychees,Roxas, etcetcetc

Yep, AKA pretty much beating a dead horse.

I can't believe my cousins wee going to give us their N64.

....then they lost it.

That's pretty epic fail. I actually still have my N64.

I can't believe my cousins were going to give us their N64.

....then they lost it.

That sounds like something I'd say if I didn't want to give something away. I "lost" it.

N64 sucks anyway.

This is true.

No Famicoms.

3 Nintendos, 6 Super Nintendos, 2 N64s, 3 PS1's, 2 DS's... I think there might even be a spare PS2 lying around somewhere. I need to get rid of some of this junk. :Knoll:

I had or have : 1 Atari 2600, 1 NES, 1 SNES (still working, though most carts made before 1995 won't save), 1 N64 (gave to my sister), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 GBC, 1 GBA. Soon to get a 3DS.

I missed a lot of good shit on the PS2.

I can't believe my cousins were going to give us their N64.

....then they lost it.

Only thing I ever lost was Super Smash Bros.

N64 sucks anyway.

Hey, I haven't played Pokemon Stadium in a long time. I'd like to go back to that. ;_;

That's pretty epic fail. I actually still have my N64.

I'm leaning on the idea they never lost it, rather they decided to sell it.