• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

ATARI GO PLAY IT

lolAtari. I might if I had the system. I dislike emulation and avoid it whenever possible. Don't know why, just can't enjoy the games as much.

lolAtari. I might if I had the system. I dislike emulation and avoid it whenever possible. Don't know why, just can't enjoy the games as much.

I blame savestates.

Fuck you.

I spy a deep, deep trauma.

Edited by TheEnd

Isaac : War Adept

Garet : Chaos Lord

Ivan : Wizard

Mia : Guru

Felix : Chaos Lord

Jenna : War Adept

Sheba : Wizard

Piers : Oracle

I want a Ronin.

Superman 64 for top tier. The graphics and gameplay were so revolutionary.

The controls for the fucking win!

I think playing as superman was already epic!

:rolleyes:

All I remember is renting it once with my brother, and finding out that one level was, at least by all appearances, unbeatable due to bad game design/no testing at all.

I want a Ronin.

If you aren't going to use Felix's team, you should have more than enough spare Djinns to make one.

He might take that the wrong way.

And Tangerine cheered.

Edited by TheEnd

I blame savestates.

I don't always use them, though. I could play, for example, on NES, Super Mario Bros. or Ninja Gaiden for a decent amount of time with the real system. Emulation? Lucky if it lasts five minutes.

That's why I mostly emulate things on my Wii and haven't gotten around to playing TRS.

Due to a tendency to go on fairly long car trips, if I emulate older games, I always try for a DS emulation.

That's why I mostly emulate things on my Wii and haven't gotten around to playing TRS.

Same. My Wii has basically been a glorified pirate machine during the 4 months I've owned it.

Speaking of which, I should get a DS flash cart when I get enough money.

I played and beat Ninja Gaiden 1 NES during a 15-20 minute break on my DS in one of my previous math classes

I really should try that again now that I know you can use that attack to OHKO bosses.

Do not get the old R4.

... *sigh*

I really should try that again now that I know you can use that attack to OHKO bosses.

... *sigh*

Boss of stage 4, fuck it

Yes, the official site's been lacking in support and firmware updates for years. There's been fixes to play some of the newer games but limited and I've had to skip a bunch I've been looking forward to (namely, Pokemon White and Etrian Odyssey 3). I lucked out on finding a fix for FE3DS but while that fix is on the card, I can't emulate anything that isn't DS or GBA games.

Edited by Sirius