FE4 THREAD

Fia

The Wonderboy games (well, three of them) came to Brazil as Mônica hacks. While I've seen in the internet people saying that doing so was taking censorship/whatever to the next level, I'm not sure if I would have played those games if not for that.

I liked them. I never managed to finish Monster Land though. That jumping sequence near the last boss will always haunt me.

Oops, it was actually Monsterland. :/ I wrote Wonderland

That's the only one I've played, and like many Atari games, I never finished it because games were hard back then. Or I just sucked at them.

I emulated it last month though, and while I still coulnd't beat it, it still was fun to play.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, it was actually Monsterland. :/ I wrote Wonderland

That's the only one I've played, and like many Atari games, I never finished it because games were hard back then. Or I just sucked at them.

I emulated it last month though, and while I still coulnd't beat it, it still was fun to play.

I played Monster Land and Dragon's Trap on cartridge, and Monster World III (BR and regular versions) and IV (not a Wonder Boy game) on emu. To be perfectly honest, I'm not too fond of Monster Land because it raped me, but I like the others.

Edited by TheEnd

I played Monster Land and Dragon's Trap on cartridge, and Monster World III (BR and regular versions) and IV (not a Wonder Boy game) on emu. To be perfectly honest, I'm not too fond of Monster Land because it raped me, but I like the others.

Master System?

God I used to love this game.

Master System?

Monster Land and Dragon's Trap, yes.

I don't think I ever found Monster World III for sale or rent. Just like Shinobi 3 and Phantasy Star IV. ~_~

Monster Land and Dragon's Trap, yes.

I don't think I ever found Monster World III for sale or rent. Just like Shinobi 3 and Phantasy Star IV. ~_~

Never played with this console. :/

I went directly from the Atari ST to the Mega Drive and then the Wii.

Someone also offered me her Play Station with two shitty games. It doesn't count.

Never played with this console. :/

I went directly from the Atari ST to the Mega Drive and then the Wii.

Someone also offered me her Play Station with two shitty games. It doesn't count.

To be perfectly honest, the SMS didn't really have many good games.

And we lurk all day.

I do lurk during nightime but I'm too lazy to post from the DS.

When I went back, yesterday, you guys made only two new posts. Then I went to sleep and you people started posting twenty pages about my schedule / Amazon / Video game consoles / User HnH / Minifias.

Then I came back and it's dead.

I do lurk during nightime but I'm too lazy to post from the DS.

When I went back, yesterday, you guys made only two new posts. Then I went to sleep and you people started posting twenty pages about my schedule / Amazon / Video game consoles / User HnH / Minifias.

Then I came back and it's dead.

TIMEZONES \O/

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD. D;

And then the world became a better place to live.

Marginally.

I fail to see improvements, child. It's going to take more to beat down the number one.

Well, I'm trying to implement the diagonal jump, MK, Down-diagonal MK, crouch MK, QCF HP x3 or QCF HK as a staple combo. I only pulled it off successfully twice, though.

I should probably work that command grab (HCB HK) into my mixup game, huh? :c