• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, please don't. Let me say, they're known for being the single most annoying, delusional, and tiring fans around.

Wild fans are fine. I like the Wild. Too bad they lost today.

I think when I stopped following hockey was when the North Stars were sold to Dallas. :sweat: That was heartbreaking.

But yeah, the Wild, I should really pay some attention to them.

I think when I stopped following hockey was when the North Stars were sold to Dallas. :sweat: That was heartbreaking.

But yeah, the Wild, I should really pay some attention to them.

*pat pat*

Probably a bad time to, as they're not exactly expected to do well, but hey, I shouldn't talk, I follow Florida. Wohoo expected to be last in the league! 8D

See. SEE. Everyone thinks you're a stalker.

I wasn't around, silly. It wasn't aimed at me.

TE, that connection cut, wasn't me.

Odd.

Did you keep your rock mon, or Rei Rei?

When the hell was Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt's first episode aired? I don't remember that being out yet...

The second one should be airing very soon.

Edited by TheEnd

I am regretting maintaining moe.imouto.org for so long, I realized that I’ve spent over 30,000 dollars so far and all I have to show is a leecher user base who feels entitled to have the best and greatest scans for free. There is the few users that regularly keep me from going in to RAGE mode and from killing the site over and over, anyways. I started the site with the lofty goal of destroying animepaper and minitokyo, but that goal has only been partly met. I doubt that’ll ever happen since the site admins for those sites most likely EASILY get much more income from how much it hosts their sites.

More for the fact that I’m currently jobless and still have house payments to make puts me in a deep spiral of depression, I have a feeling I will lose the house due to the site. Wonderful.

I am tired, really tired.

Poor guy.

IR, green option (tomodachi code)?

Or maybe wireless... nah. I guess the C-gear is for physically close cases. Battle?

Edited by TheEnd

When the hell was Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt's first episode aired? I don't remember that being out yet...

Monday or Tuesday-ish I think is when I saw it on Crunchy...

I can't wait till tomorrow and Fortune Arterial.