• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting the handheld Castlevanias. Which one is the first? Circle of the Moon?

Aria or Harmony. Skip Circle.

Or if you mean which was made first, it's CotM -> Harmony of Dissonance -> AoS -> DoS -> PoR -> OoE.

Edited by Nightmare

Aria or Harmony. Skip Circle.

Or if you mean which was made first, it's Harmony of Dissonance -> CotM -> AoS -> DoS -> PoR -> OoE.

What order should I play it in, then? Harmony > Aria > Dawn > etc?

What order should I play it in, then? Harmony > Aria > Dawn > etc?

Aria before Dawn.

The others aren't directly linked, so the order doesn't matter.

Edited by TheEnd

But Daw of Sorrow was kind of annoying with the soul grinding and people who always needed the latest weapon so they had to kill Valkyries constantly for hours and hours until they got at least 2.

The annoying part of Dawn is drawing those runes. Which is particularly annoying when you're using a mouse and doesn't know it focuses less on accuracy and more on speed.

And now that I think about it, the premise behind Julius mode is probably the best out of all bonus modes, ever.

Edited by TheEnd

Alright this is my idea of a good FE4 THREAD meal, as challenged by gIO :

First I'll start with someone consistant, most likely Sirius, as a chicken soup. He is completed by a Pilot Caesar Salad and TheEnd the loaf of bread. On the main course, I'll be having Joey as my main piece of meat, which should be beef Wellington. On the side, Dagron the General Taokaka Chicken is served as well to add more meat variety. I shall drink a glass of Marthur, a red wine kept in barrels for over 20 years old. For dessert, a refreshing glass of GO pomegrenate juice, followed by Fia as a pair of ice cream balls, topped by Mumu, a banana coated in dark chocolate. After all this, a Roxas fortune cookie will tell me something useless. Oh well, he was still delicious. Let's grab a Lux mint and call it a day.

There.

Edited by Gengar

First I'll start with someone consistant, most likely Sirius, as a chicken soup. He is completed by a Pilot Caesar Salad and TheEnd the loaf of bread. On the main course, I'll be having Joey as my main piece of meat, which should be beef Wellington. On the side, Dagron the General Taokaka Chicken is served as well to add more meat variety. I shall drink a glass of Marthur, a red wine kept in barrels for over 20 years old. For dessert, a refreshing glass of GO pomegrenate juice, followed by Fia as a pair of ice cream balls, topped by Mumu, a banana coated in dark chocolate. After all this, a Roxas fortune cookie will tell me something useless. Oh well, he was still delicious. Let's grab a Lux mint and call it a day.

There.

I'm disappointed.

There.

Woah.

So... Where do me, Ninji and Astra fit in? >.>;;