• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God, I was wondering why Malexis got banned.

I dislike SF's staff's habit of trying to keep all the lulz to themselves.

...sad.gif

That doesn't sound very nice, even for RP :(.

Edited by Oasis

I've seen that happen before, to a guy that was actually kind decent if you ignore the fact that he helped nuke FESS2.

Poor, poor Zephyr.

Yeah, damn 4kids-style censorship. ):

I had a feeling deep down he was a dude, though. Kinda surprised but at the same time not.

I didn't interact with him, so I was only wondering because banishments are rare here.

Edited by TheEnd

It was well deserved tbh.

I didn't interact with him, so I was only wondering because banishments are rare here.

You have to admit though when somebody does get banned, lulz ends up happening most of the time.

It was well deserved tbh.

You have to admit though when somebody does get banned, lulz ends up happening most of the time.

Even more of a motive for me to be curious.

that doesn't help much either...

If done right, it does.

I am glad that I have seen Matt blossom from an annoying full of shit little boy into a wonderful troll of a teenager.

TANG, TRUST ME, HAD TO BE DONE BRO. ER. SIS.

I BELIEVE YOU DOG, SEE YOU AT THE BEACH TOMORROW FOR SOME RAD SURFING

seriously though what happened?

phone/irl meeting should be required!

Edited by Tangerine

I BELIEVE YOU DOG, SEE YOU AT THE BEACH TOMORROW FOR SOME RAD SURFING

seriously though what happened?

Even though this is the latest reply I see, I will quote it because I know that by the time I hit reply, 100,000 people will have said something intellectually stunning about pasta salad.

RP has established himself as a bit of an internet creep, what with his whole jealousy and possessiveness towards some females who don't lead him on or anything. Now this Matt fellow who did it, Miah, is a total fucking white knight of a troll. He saw what RP did and suddenly had the urge to fuck with him. Some time, a love confession, and lots of flirting later, here we are.

That is the basic bullet-point not in bullet-point format. Is there supposed to be a hyphen there? I think so.

Things just got even more hilarious in my head, now.

Maybe you're more out of the loop than I thought, or maybe I am not paying much attention, but I will state the key fact here. Alexis was a man, a very ancient SF member who himself was banned long ago.

that doesn't help much either...

It does. Talking via phone is a surefire way to know the gender. Sometimes webcams is also surefire. Also if you can get a person to take a pic holding a sign of your name with some sort of inside joke also helps.

if you meet a girl/guy irl and they still turn out to be the opposite gender, I think at that point it's your fault that it happened

Pretty much. Although at this point I don't really care much if a girl confesses to being a guy to me. Nothing really changes for me, I may give a small finger wag and tell the person to come clean eventually but that's usually it. And it's really rare to see girls pretending to be guys.

still was probably a little excessive, not like he was hurting anyone...just being a weirdo. but really it's your own fault if you don't meet/talk on the phone a few times before you decide you like someone that way! fox and I met pretty soon after getting close...you kind of have to!

Edited by Tangerine

still was probably a little excessive, not like he was hurting anyone...just being a weirdo. but really it's your own fault if you don't meet/talk on the phone a few times before you decide you like someone that way! fox and I met pretty soon after getting close...you kind of have to!

wtf so many replies :(. brb editing

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

that's 'cause you love being a jerk/troll, you do not know sympathy :P.

It does. Talking via phone is a surefire way to know the gender. Sometimes webcams is also surefire. Also if you can get a person to take a pic holding a sign of your name with some sort of inside joke also helps.

the pic one is kind of dumb, phone is the way to go imo. I think if you talk on the phone and it's not christopher sabat on the other end, you know that the pics they've sent you are probably real..plus it's just better confirmation. if you can't meet anyway...but you really should do that or you're just in a silly e-relationship