• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Tang's moving to Brazil

Hopefully she doesn't have a difficult time adjusting to your wooden computers and vine cables. :Knoll:

Tangerine decided to win The OTPs HnH too

How greedy.

Edited by Musashi

I didn't know that part. To not coincide with the drinking age, I guess?

I think Sirius is mistaken. Looking up on it, the 3 year statement is made in conjunction with if the child is under seventeen, and also with the words "affirmative defense", which (though IANAL) I thought indicated pleading guilty, but justifiably so. (e.g. for a homicide, self-defense is an 'affirmative defense').

Maybe I'm just reading into it what I want to see though. :wub:

Tangerine decided to win The OTPs HnH too

How do you decide to win a vote-based competition :(. I'm the one who kept myself off of it earlier!

Hopefully she doesn't have a difficult time adjusting to your wooden computers and vine cables. :Knoll:

How greedy.

Don't start teasing me now :(.

Did anything happen today that I should know about?

We've discovered the truth behind your claim that Chalis is four years too old for Bal to be a pedo. Meaning that 14 is fair game.

I wouldn't mind visiting you two when I go there, depending on how far apart you are from eachother :P.

Think 500km.

Edited by TheEnd

We've discovered the truth behind your claim that Chalis is four years too old for Bal to be a pedo. Meaning that 14 is fair game.

No, what you discovered is that you don't know what pedophilia really is. 14 is still underage and very much illegal even if it's a bit too old to be pedobait. :Knoll:

No, what you discovered is that you don't know what pedophilia really is. 14 is still underage and very much illegal even if it's a bit too old to be pedobait. :Knoll:

It's too late to change this thread's definition of pedophilia, Musashi. :Knoll:

Don't take me bad...it's not a bad thing after all...

Well you can't decide to win a vote-based contest anyway :P. It's for fun!

Think 500km.

Sheesh. I don't suppose you've ever visited eachother? That might be kind of weird considering your ages, actually. What would you do :o?!

Sheesh. I don't suppose you've ever visited eachother? That might be kind of weird considering your ages, actually. What would you do :o?!

Yeah, we don't know each other IRL.