• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

They finally start beating you up?

No, I was just composing music for our Taft Day (rival school) film. As if film scoring isn't boring enough, my proctor walks in and tells me to stop playing music. So I stop, and reach for my earbuds BUT NO. I LET MY FRIEND BORROW THEM FOR HIS TRACK MEET. AND HE'S IN A DORM HALFWAY ACROSS CAMPUS, AND I CAN'T GET TO HIM DURING STUDY HALL SO FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Man, I entered this thread at the wrong time.

How's the N sprite going?

No, I was just composing music for our Taft Day (rival school) film. As if film scoring isn't boring enough, my proctor walks in and tells me to stop playing music. So I stop, and reach for my earbuds BUT NO. I LET MY FRIEND BORROW THEM FOR HIS TRACK MEET. AND HE'S IN A DORM HALFWAY ACROSS CAMPUS, AND I CAN'T GET TO HIM DURING STUDY HALL SO FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

ahahahaha

this is why I'm never letting anyone borrow stuff from me at school.

Then I'll go farther.

Yesterday, I read about a certain ending in a certain eroge where a girl forced the main character to undergo gender reassignment surgeries, among other things. Since I had already watched the anime version of said game, I was curious and decided to see said so-called nightmare fuel ending. It couldn't be that bad, right?

Well, I've been watching said "ending" for 8 hours, and now I see that the girl didn't force the main character... becoming a transsexual was the protagonist's idea.

Japan cannot be defeated.

Curiousity, I has it.

Man, I entered this thread at the wrong time.

I'll protect you.