• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

tvtropes thing is for me and others here.

I was assuming that a parent of a 14 year old would be late 30s, and thus probably around at the time when it may have been more true that girls stayed away from this stuff. Hence his dad might just assume.

My father was in his late 30s when I was born. And no, I don't have any older siblings.

My father was in his late 30s when I was born. And no, I don't have any older siblings.

Oh, it is easily possible to have a 45+ year old parent when a child is born. More commonly, though, that isn't the case. Which is why I went with the averages. For all I know his dad could be 90 :lol: .

Oh, it is easily possible to have a 45+ year old parent when a child is born. More commonly, though, that isn't the case. Which is why I went with the averages. For all I know his dad could be 90 :lol: .

What kind of average is this, that doesn't take into account the context that most people in a Fire Emblem forum are very likely middle class

Which usually means "having children after things are somewhat stable" i.e. not at 20

What kind of average is this, that doesn't take into account the context that most people in a Fire Emblem forum are very likely middle class

Which usually means "having children after things are somewhat stable" i.e. not at 20

24 or 25, actually, since 14 + 25 is late 30s.

Hmm. You've got a point. Lots of people wait for stable careers before having children, and those are the ones whose children can afford to play all these games. However we aren't talking people that became parents now. It's 80s and 90s. Though granted my parents were 29 and 31 for their two children.

Even with late 20s, there is still a chance that he could have been online around that time. 33+ is significantly less likely.

There was a 14 year old in one of my old classes whose mother was 27 at the time.

Yes, others in the class did comment on how hot she was and called her a MILF.

It's unusual among educated people. Not so much otherwise.

Hmm...

Should I install the All Ages patch or not...

YOU'RE STILL UNDERAGE

There was a 14 year old in one of my old classes whose mother was 27 at the time.

Yes, others in the class did comment on how hot she was and called her a MILF.

That reminds me of a girl I knew in 7th grade. Nobody in class ever saw her mother, though.

Oh please, you get to be at the nice end of my gun more often than me with yours.

Doesn't mean I get pleasure from it ):. But you, on the other hand!

"That Gengar fellow looks dangerous!"

"Son, because of people like him I'm going to have to tell you to stop going on that website."

Doesn't mean I get pleasure from it ):. But you, on the other hand!

"Son, because of people like him I'm going to have to tell you to stop going on that website."

What tells you I want to die by your hand? Do you really want to stroke me this much?

-"But Dad I even have him on my Facebook and on MSN!"

-"Sorry son, but I'm cutting your Internet connection before I dun goof!"

What tells you I want to die by your hand? Do you really want to stroke me this much?

-"But Dad I even have him on my Facebook and on MSN!"

-"Sorry son, but I'm cutting your Internet connection before I dun goof!"

It's better to die by my hand seeing as I'm a worthy opponent.

"DAD, YOU JUST RUINED MY LIFE! I HATE YOU!"

It's better to die by my hand seeing as I'm a worthy opponent.

"DAD, YOU JUST RUINED MY LIFE! I HATE YOU!"

I do believe I am the worthiest opponent of the server. Bow down to the master of the battlefield before he shoves a shiny bullet into your head!

"That's it, I'm going to do a brain slushie with you!"

I do believe I am the worthiest opponent of the server. Bow down to the master of the battlefield before he shoves a shiny bullet into your head!

"That's it, I'm going to do a brain slushie with you!"

I'm afraid I don't submit to anybody. One day I'll be a worthier opponent than you!

"I'm also going to call the cyber police and backtrace all these members of Serenes Forest I find questionable. That Joey person isn't nice either, he must be some sort of goddamn Neo-Nazi"

I'm afraid I don't submit to anybody. One day I'll be a worthier opponent than you!

"I'm also going to call the cyber police and backtrace all these members of Serenes Forest I find questionable. That Joey person isn't nice either, he must be some sort of goddamn Neo-Nazi"

Until then, you are in my shadow and you shall submit to me and only me!

"Surely that Musashi fellow must be one of those Internet stalkers who want to molest my son!"

Edited by Gengar

Until then, you are in my shadow and you shall submit to me and only me!

"Surely that Musashi fellow must be one of those Internet stalkers who want to molest my son!"

If by shadow you mean hide behind you in a corner with a gun ready to backshoot you then sure.

"He's apparently 20 years old and hits on 14 year olds, what is this shit that you've been exposed to?"

If by shadow you mean hide behind you in a corner with a gun ready to backshoot you then sure.

"He's apparently 20 years old and hits on 14 year olds, what is this shit that you've been exposed to?"

This shadow is me, behind you, with you bending over Dagron. And the chain continues. gIO has massive back problems.

"ALL OF YOU HAVE DESTROYED MY LIFE!"

This shadow is me, behind you, with you bending over Dagron. And the chain continues. gIO has massive back problems.

"ALL OF YOU HAVE DESTROYED MY LIFE!"

I'm sneakier than you, it doesn't work like that! Other way around, maybe.

"This is for the best."