• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Winners don't use drugs.

Also, I remember you being opposed to cheating back when you were playing FE4.

Unless you're trying to win in the amount of drugs used...

Difference between legit and non-legit cheating--I recognize the two.

I've done it since blue.

Very few exceptions here.

Winners don't use drugs.

Also, I remember you being opposed to cheating back when you were playing FE4.

Lux's posts aren't worth reading.

What.

I don't get it either.

Legit cheating is attaining something that is possible by cheating devices, but not solely as such: eg getting a lot of tms or a lot of rare candies.

Basically, legit cheating is used as a method to save a huge amount of time. It's accepted in the competitive community for pokemon.

Non-legit cheating is when someone uses devices to achieve something that is /not/ possible. Like giving Magikarp Wood Hammer or hacking a pokemon's stats--or getting a pokemon below the normally most possible level.

It's outright wrong--and banned in the competitive game.

I'm against non-legit like most. By normal means, it was not possible to make Fury Levin's lover at the time that Sylvia was. That was what made it non-legit.

Legit cheating is attaining something that is possible by cheating devices, but not solely as such: eg getting a lot of tms or a lot of rare candies.

Basically, legit cheating is used as a method to save a huge amount of time. It's accepted in the competitive community for pokemon.

Non-legit cheating is when someone uses devices to achieve something that is /not/ possible. Like giving Magikarp Wood Hammer or hacking a pokemon's stats--or getting a pokemon below the normally most possible level.

I'm against non-legit like most. By normal means, it was not possible to make Fury Levin's lover at the time that Sylvia was. That was what made it non-legit.

._____________.

Hacking the characters' stats in FE is non-legit cheating.

Giving one's self unlimited stats boosters saves a huge amount of time so it's legit cheating.

:KnollRoll:

Edited by Marthur

Hacking the characters' stats in FE is non-legit cheating.

Giving one's self unlimited stats boosters saves a huge amount of time so it's legit cheating.

Lux would get successive gameovers in AAI.

In only one game: FE8.

Unless I'm mistaken, that's the only place to get unlimited stat boosters.

So it's legit cheating because it saves you the trouble of getting the money.

It's basically doing what's possible while not going outside the boundaries of what is given--in other words, giving someone unlimited of a weapon that isn't--like the Sacred Weapons--is non-legit.

EDIT: In all other games, it's non-legit.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

It's basically doing what's possible while not going outside the boundaries of what is given--in other words, giving someone unlimited of a weapon that isn't--like the Sacred Weapons--is non-legit.

A lot of TMs are unique. Yet you claimed that hacking the game to get an unlimited amount of them is okay.

Edited by Marthur

EDIT: In all other games, it's non-legit.

Stop. Posting.

A lot of TMs are unique. Yet you claimed that hacking the game to get an unlimited amount of them is okay.

That's because it's possible to get an unlimited amount of them in a very, very tedious way.

Getting them by trading--

you can even do it with your own two games, just doing a new game over and over.

... You see, that's still not /impossible/. Just very hard.

That's because it's possible to get an unlimited amount of them in a very, very tedious way.

Getting them by trading--

you can even do it with your own two games, just doing a new game over and over.

... You see, that's still not /impossible/. Just very hard.

Listen to TheEnd.

Well, at least in pokemon, it does.

Well, cheating itself is never legit, but its a term used for cheating that doesn't break the game--and is allowed in competitive. That much I know.