FE4 THREAD

Fia

Aw, how the heck did that happen :(?

Apparently the mortgage company they hired was a fraud. Or something like that. I happened to hear my parents talking about from from afar, so I didn't catch all the details. Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding, but I'm not going to hold my breath. The funniest part is that I had to move in with my father and stepmother about 5 months ago because my mother and stepfather lost their house. Now the same thing might be happening here.

hahaahha

ahahahahahahaha

ahaha

ahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahaha

FUck this week, fuck last week, fuck all the weeks to come

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the mortgage company they hired was a fraud. Or something like that. I happened to hear my parents talking about from from afar, so I didn't catch all the details. Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding, but I'm not going to hold my breath. The funniest part is that I had to move in with my father and stepmother about 5 months ago because my mother and stepfather lost their house. Now the same thing might be happening here.

hahaahha

ahahahahahahaha

ahaha

ahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahaha

FUck this week, fuck last week, fuck all the weeks to come

That's pretty rough, sorry :(. Isn't there anything your parents can do? You should have contact info, no? Shouldn't complain too much before you hear the whole story either way! Keep your hopes up!

Blast it, Penguins, look. How much of a sign do you need?

Fleury: 0.853 SV%

Johnson: 0.968 SV%

Fleury's performance tonight, against Toronto: 10 of 14.

PENGUINS. FLEURY SUCKS. QUIT USING HIM.

Blast it, Penguins, look. How much of a sign do you need?

Fleury: 0.853 SV%

Johnson: 0.968 SV%

Fleury's performance tonight, against Toronto: 10 of 14.

PENGUINS. FLEURY SUCKS. QUIT USING HIM.

You never know. Toronto might actually be better than we think.

I mean the Devils are sucking right now and most people saw them in the playoffs. Oh right, they have 18 players.

Ahahaha, 3-3 now. Eat your heart out, Habs fans!

Edited by Gengar

You never know. Toronto might actually be better than we think.

I mean the Devils are sucking right now and most people saw them in the playoffs. Oh right, they have 18 players.

Look, it's not Toronto. It could of been anyone. Point is, 10 for 14 is terrible. At least other goalies who had that kind of performance had an excuse (The main example being 11 for 14, two amazing deflections and 1 kick-in that they counted anyways). Fleury killed them last game he played, too. Two goals in the last 2:12 against to make it 3-2 (Montreal).

It's no coincidence they won the only game they played Johnson.

Ahahaha, 3-3 now. Eat your heart out, Habs fans!

I may not like Tampa (naturally), but good for them.

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

And once again, the Wings are doing great. No losses yet.

Wings need to update their stats section on their website, unless they pulled both goalies for the entirety of the Colorado game.

Edited by Prussia

Look, it's not Toronto. It could of been anyone. Point is, 10 for 14 is terrible. At least other goalies who had that kind of performance had an excuse (The main example being 11 for 14, two amazing deflections and 1 kick-in that they counted anyways). Fleury killed them last game he played, too. Two goals in the last 2:12 against to make it 3-2 (Montreal).

It's no coincidence they won the only game they played Johnson.

I may not like Tampa (naturally), but good for them.

Who knows. Maybe Fleury is going to be 2010-11's Tim Thomas.

I like the new fresh blood in Tampa. Yzerman did great work and Boucher might win the Adams this year.

Wrong.

Who knows. Maybe Fleury is going to be 2010-11's Tim Thomas.

I like the new fresh blood in Tampa. Yzerman did great work and Boucher might win the Adams this year.

That's giving him too much credit, in my opinion. >.>

Oh, I respect what they've done. No doubt. We'll see what happens.

I feel terrible. The Ducks have been my brother's team for years. They got their first lead since the start of the season. They lost it in two minutes. Minute later, they're down.

Wings need to update their stats section on their website, unless they pulled both goalies for the entirety of the Colorado game.

Classic Detroit. Claiming their losses aren't their fault. :awesome:

EDIT: Also lolMalone. Tampa in OT.

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

That's giving him too much credit, in my opinion. >.>

Oh, I respect what they've done. No doubt. We'll see what happens.

I feel terrible. The Ducks have been my brother's team for years. They got their first lead since the start of the season. They lost it in two minutes. Minute later, they're down.

We'll see. Doesn't help that he costs an arm and a leg when the new tendency is around cheap goaltenders.

2nd round of the playoffs maretial IMO.

Good thing they have Saku Koivu!

We'll see. Doesn't help that he costs an arm and a leg when the new tendency is around cheap goaltenders.

2nd round of the playoffs maretial IMO.

Good thing they have Saku Koivu!

Exactly. He's locked there for years. *sigh*

Ehhhhhh we'll see. Playoffs, quite possibly. But I expect a 6-8 place and undecided if they'd go on.

I'm sorry Selanne. You really should have retired, it would of been for the best.

Classic Detroit. Claiming their losses aren't their fault. :awesome:

EDIT: Also lolMalone. Tampa in OT.

Howard is marked as OT, so... And hey, ESPN is missing the update as well. Go figure.

Also worth noting that Detroit is still the best in the West right now.

Edited by Prussia

Exactly. He's locked there for years. *sigh*

Ehhhhhh we'll see. Playoffs, quite possibly. But I expect a 6-8 place and undecided if they'd go on.

I'm sorry Selanne. You really should have retired, it would of been for the best.

*patpat*

Positions 6 and 7 are rather prone to upsets.

Too bad Kariya can't play this year. He should've been there.

It's the lolCanadians. They don't deserve that point.

Of course they don't.

On another note for me, the Panthers outplayed Oilers. Lost by an obvious kick-in. The Panthers outplayed the Canucks, the Stanley Cup favorite of many. Late goal screwed them. 0-2 they may be, but they're giving me an inch of hope.

Howard is marked as OT, so... And hey, ESPN is missing the update as well. Go figure.

Shoulda played Osgood.

Also worth noting that Detroit is still the best in the West right now.

I watched the game. Howard was getting battered. Osgood would have fared no better, I'm positive.

And Toronto and Carolina lead their divisions. That argument doesn't really work.

*patpat*

Positions 6 and 7 are rather prone to upsets.

Too bad Kariya can't play this year. He should've been there.

;.;

True, true. I'm not saying they won't. I'm saying I'd have to see who they go against.

It made me sad he couldn't. Even if they were bottom-dwellers in the standings, seeing the dynamic duo of Kariya and Selanne (who even Gretzky said was better than him and Kurri) would of been awesome. Kariya-Koviu-Selanne? Yes please.

And Toronto and Carolina lead their divisions. That argument doesn't really work.

Carolina's behind Washington. Granted, that's only because Washington's had four games...

Toronto's undefeated though, so they deserve the best in the league title still.

Edited by Prussia

*Waits for Re Wing Rant.

My apologies.

Carolina's behind Washington. Granted, that's only because Washington's had four games...

Toronto's undefeated though, so they deserve the best in the league title still.

Oh, well, yeah, with this last game. The standings weren't updated yet on the site I looked at.

I can say nothing but:

lol

It made me sad he couldn't. Even if they were bottom-dwellers in the standings, seeing the dynamic duo of Kariya and Selanne (who even Gretzky said was better than him and Kurri) would of been awesome. Kariya-Koviu-Selanne? Yes please.

Koivu didn't have such a key role last year and he still managed to do alright. Good for him.

Oh, well, yeah, with this last game. The standings weren't updated yet on the site I looked at.

I can say nothing but:

lol

ESPN has team stats updated, but not player stats. So yeah.

It'll end soon enough, I'm sure. Carolina'd probably be in a similar position if they'd played more than two games.

Also, Florida's looking to be sucking this year. Anaheim and Ottawa, too.

It'll end soon enough, I'm sure. Carolina'd probably be in a similar position if they'd played more than two games.

Also, Florida's looking to be sucking this year. Anaheim and Ottawa, too.

Gotta admit, though, the fact of how many 'good' teams are sucking and how many 'bad' teams are doing great is pretty awesome.

On another note for me, the Panthers outplayed Oilers. Lost by an obvious kick-in. The Panthers outplayed the Canucks, the Stanley Cup favorite of many. Late goal screwed them. 0-2 they may be, but they're giving me an inch of hope.

They haven't been sucking. 42 shots against Vancouver. 14 allowed against Edmonton (though they got screwed by the goal judges). Granted, they'll probably suck later, but not right now. Anaheim, no doubt. Ottawa? Awesome.

Oh wow, someone actually lost to the Detroit Lions. What a disgrace.

They got the first game stolen from them, too, in the sense of a rule getting called that never does that will be removed next year because of this. They should have at least two wins.