FE4 THREAD

Fia

Gotta admit, though, the fact of how many 'good' teams are sucking and how many 'bad' teams are doing great is pretty awesome.

They haven't been sucking. 42 shots against Vancouver. 14 allowed against Edmonton (though they got screwed by the goal judges). Granted, they'll probably suck later, but not right now. Anaheim, no doubt. Ottawa? Awesome.

They got the first game stolen from them, too, in the sense of a rule getting called that never does that will be removed next year because of this. They should have at least two wins.

Indeed.

Eh, stats can be misleading.

It's a sad day when the Lions should have two wins four games into the season.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, stats can be misleading.

Not when you watch the games yourself. I've seen both games. I came in expecting a terrible team getting pounded more than Anaheim has the last few games.

I was pleasantly surprised. It's not because of just the stats that I say they outplayed the teams. It wasn't even close for Edmonton, they just had a quick push to get their goals. Rest of the game was all Florida. And they more than matched Vancouver chance for chance, Luongo had a great night though.

Not when you watch the games yourself. I've seen both games. I came in expecting a terrible team getting pounded more than Anaheim has the last few games.

I was pleasantly surprised. It's not because of just the stats that I say they outplayed the teams. It wasn't even close for Edmonton, they just had a quick push to get their goals. Rest of the game was all Florida. And they more than matched Vancouver chance for chance, Luongo had a great night though.

I haven't seen the games, though. Granted, catching a hockey game in Florida without getting a Premium Cable package with an NHL pass can be a pain in the ass.

So then Florida was on top most of the night, but for a short time was absolutely getting crushed by the Oilers?

I haven't seen the games, though. Granted, catching a hockey game in Florida without getting a Premium Cable package with an NHL pass can be a pain in the ass.

So then Florida was on top most of the night, but for a short time was absolutely getting crushed by the Oilers?

finding live streams online isn't terribly hard

Florida were definitely on top. Just when the Oilers got it in the Panthers' zone, they got two awesome deflections on point shots. More Panthers' domination. Then a goal that was being called a kick-in by Oiler announcers, so yeah. Finish off with some great chances by Florida (a great performance by Khabibulin), but not being able to capitalize. 3-2 Oilers.