FE4 THREAD

Fia

Sounds painful. Things haven't been going very well for me lately, and it looks like I won't be getting that job I mentioned of Facebook however long ago. :Knoll:

HEY.

SO.

I was going through that OTP thread you sent me, and...

Fia x Musashi?

WHAT THE HELL, MUSHI-MUSHI? D:<

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fia x Musashi?

Don't worry, Fia was our imaginary friend.

Edited by Taison Maeda

Been super busy with college. Four midterms this past week. Yuck. XD

Also.

ALSO.

To all of you who tried to take me down in Hurt and Heal? I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

So you're gonna hunt down the people who hurt you two, but the ones who healed you two get nothing?! I spent all that time healing you two and I don't even get hunted down and killed, I feel left out.

Thank you for healing us, even thought I'm mad at him right now. <3

I'm so depressed. I can't believe he'd cheat like that, and in plain sight. I'm going to go drown my sorrows in shitty Marth/Roy fanfiction now. :facepalm:

What are you looking for now, if you are?

I'm going to apply for a job as a 911 dispatcher, although they probably won't hire me for a few months, if they hire me at all. My family doesn't have much going for it, but we are pretty affluent in the field of public service or whatever you want to call it. In the meantime, I'm hoping to find a part time job doing just about anything.

HEY.

SO.

I was going through that OTP thread you sent me, and...

Fia x Musashi?

Hey, don't get the wrong idea. I only wanted you and me in it, but others suggested some of my past relationships just to get you to react like this. I wanted to get rid of them, but the rules prevented us from hurting or healing pairings we were involved in even if we didn't like them. Fia is a has-been. She hasn't held any sway over me for a long, long time.

Oh, by the way, there's been some funny stuff going on with our niece lately. We might have two of them, or we might now have any.

Thank you for healing us, even thought I'm mad at him right now. <3

I'm so depressed. I can't believe he'd cheat like that, and in plain sight. I'm going to go drown my sorrows in shitty Marth/Roy fanfiction now. :facepalm:

Oh, come ON! This is exactly what people want you to think. I haven't broken the promise I made nearly four months ago.

"Oh, Roy..." Marth says softly. "Your eyes are like two sapphire pools. I want to bath in them, drown myself in their endlessness..."

"M-Marth... Please. Don't say such things... You're embarrassing me." The red-head gasps when Marth gently rests his hand on the small of his back.

"But it's so true, my love..."

Hey, don't get the wrong idea. I only wanted you and me in it, but others suggested some of my past relationships just to get you to react like this. I wanted to get rid of them, but the rules prevented us from hurting or healing pairings we were involved in even if we didn't like them. Fia is a has-been. She hasn't held any sway over me for a long, long time.

Oh, by the way, there's been some funny stuff going on with our niece lately. We might have two of them, or we might now have any.

Hmmm... I'm not sure if I believe you. :(

(Also, I don't recall you talking about being a 911 dispatcher.) :0

Hmmm... I'm not sure if I believe you. :(

(Also, I don't recall you talking about being a 911 dispatcher.) :0

Come now, do you think I would have directed you to that topic if I thought I had something to hide? I may act the fool from time to time, but sure you know I'm not dumb. Now please stop tormenting me with yaoi fics. :(

(That's probably because I didn't mention that specifically. I did mention going on a job interview for a different job, though. You even liked it.)

"Oh, Roy..." Marth says softly. "Your eyes are like two sapphire pools. I want to bath in them, drown myself in their endlessness..."

"M-Marth... Please. Don't say such things... You're embarrassing me." The red-head gasps when Marth gently rests his hand on the small of his back.

"But it's so true, my love..."

I would point you towards good crossover fanfiction but it doesn't exist.

Of course!

Where the hell is Claus Mortis dammit!

I remember him coming back months ago, saying that he was amazed that this topic was still around because he hadn't posted here in years. I believe this was before the topic was even a year old. :Knoll: