• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You should play UrbanTerror with us. That's what we did actually.

Surely you can do better than aimbot!gIO.

I probably would if I had anything better than an old, falling apart laptop.

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

Hey guys, Mahjong last night was a great success. The games were running too long, in part due to the fact that some of the players had never played before so we needed an instructive session at the beginning, and then exercising patience throughout the matches, so the final table was put off until Friday, but I won the first game handily, with 50k points, which is double your starting points, and half of the total available ones.

Lies and slander. oh my

It will end, just watch. They always do. tsun-tsun... I'm tsundere?

For some reason "lies and slander" suddenly reminded me that there's an election coming up that I should educate myself on the candidates for. I'm serious. I like to think I'm reasonable and laid back on these things.

I dunno. I'm not entirely convinced. But if you say so, I will wait and see. Not really, actually, it's just a fun phrase to say.

But I want to play Mahjong with uncle.

If you know the rules, then sometime I wouldn't mind playing a game with you on Tenhou or something. The interface isn't that complicated to use.
Knew what this was without even clicking. Clicked anyways because I love Alestorm. (surprise, surprise)

Edit: Wow, I failed both quoting and grammars.

Edited by Balcerzak

Hey guys, Mahjong last night was a great success. The games were running too long, in part due to the fact that some of the players had never played before so we needed an instructive session at the beginning, and then exercising patience throughout the matches, so the final table was put off until Friday, but I won the first game handily, with 50k points, which is double your starting points, and half of the total available ones.

Congrats. :newyears:

I'll add more good news. I made a 100 on my last algebra exam. :D

ALSO THIS HOLY SHIT

Edited by Citrus