FE4 THREAD

Fia

why Which one. They're all very bad for your health, but I might want to read it.

Usotsuki Lili. There's only three chapters of it up on MangaFox right now though.

I'd argue that Ecole du Ciel is a Shoujo as well, but because it has Mobile Suits in it...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxas's relationship thread.

I need oil and a fire source.

Homework finally done, time to go back to Dragon Age. To the forests!

Edited by TheEnd

WHERE'S OUR DAMN RELEASE DATE AND FIFTH CLASS

STOP TROLLING US BLIZZARD

It would be a bit harsh to ban Lux on Ace's forum considering where it redirects you when you try to access it while banned.

I wouldn't hesitate if it was gIO though.

Sounds interesting.

I considered mentioning that you'd probably really do it with gIO, but then I remembered he would never join a French forum in peace. Therefore, it'd be redundant.

How long until Lux starts... "socializing" with your female members, Marthur?

Sounds interesting.

I considered mentioning that you'd probably really do it with gIO, but then I remembered he would never join a French forum in peace. Therefore, it'd be redundant.

How long until Lux starts... "socializing" with your female members, Marthur?

Teletubbies website.

They've already deserted. Though, one of Ace's sisters still occasionnaly greets the newcomers there.

The forum is pretty dead though. I blame the FE4THREAD. I don't think Lux will be able to practice much.

Watching the live stream now. Just give us D3 already. Also the Blizzard CEO doesn't seem to have hit puberty.

Poor French girls.

Inb4tomorrow

Teletubbies website.

They've already deserted. Though, one of Ace's sisters still occasionnaly greets the newcomers there.

The forum is pretty dead though. I blame the FE4THREAD. I don't think Lux will be able to practice much.

Do it.

I'm sure he just wants a French lover. Which reminds me, my first internet forum was actually run by a French guy. Its threads were originally evenly divided between French and English, but the admin eventually set the forum's official language as English because of me.

I was such a spammer back then.

I'm sure he just wants a French lover. Which reminds me, my first internet forum was actually run by a French guy. Its threads were originally evenly divided between French and English, but the admin eventually set the forum's official language as English because of me.

I was such a spammer back then.

He won't find any. :/

My first and second forums were Ace's forum and FESS, respectively.

The third one was a cesspool. People there hated me because they were all sickeningly cheerful and optimistic (their general subforum was full of people talking about their boring IRL problems, and everyone else trying to cheer them up) while I was a cynical figure.

...and I think...I ended up ragequitting, because as it went on, the forums were just becoming even more stupid with topics which only purpose was to say "good morning/night."

He won't find any. :/

My first and second forums were Ace's forum and FESS, respectively.

The third one was a cesspool. People there hated me because they were all sickeningly cheerful and optimistic (their general subforum was full of people talking about their boring IRL problems, and everyone else trying to cheer them up) while I was a cynical figure.

...and I think...I ended up ragequitting, because as it went on, the forums were just becoming even more stupid with topics which only purpose was to say "good morning/night."

You might have to break his heart soon, then.

I only joined FESS four years after that french community I mentioned, though I'm pretty sure I lurked (and maybe even posted a message or two) not long after it was made, apparently. Then I lost the address. Oops.

Yeah, I'm familiar with people trying to cheer other people up like that. I've always found the practice rather pathetic.