• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss early coccoons for good and easy experience.

The lack of cocoons in BW is disappointing, isn't it.

In fact, the only bug cocoon I remember can be very annoying.

Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light. No suspend option makes me sad. No status screen too.

What.

Edited by TheEnd

I've named more than one pokemon after you.

Which ones.

*throws Metatag at NTG*

Whaaaat.

Also, I am sad that they offered a free Rubik's cube for Professor Layton Lost Future UK preorders. :( Hopefully there will be more exciting things for the next games... American DS boxes are harder to open anyway! But they are slimmer and cooler.

What.

I'm okay with save points as long as I can suspend a game in the middle of a dungeon. Here I can't do that. Tales of Innocence had the same problem.

And I can't check experience points.

And the map makes no sense!

Arrghhhgfdhsfgsdhqfsjqkdfgsgfshgfkhsqdgfk

They finally decided to buff them a little bit I see.

I know their last evolution seems rather alright for a common bug.

No early evolving bugs.

The first form is a troll mon. Poison Sting, Protect, Poison Point.

Which ones.

I can remember a Gardevoir and a Doredia.

I'm okay with save points as long as I can suspend a game in the middle of a dungeon. Here I can't do that. Tales of Innocence had the same problem.

And I can't check experience points.

And the map makes no sense!

Arrghhhgfdhsfgsdhqfsjqkdfgsgfshgfkhsqdgfk

a_a

Edited by TheEnd

...Move Re-Learner is a fail as well. * sigh * oh well. Next time, I will check...stupid riolu's. I now have 31 male riolus...will likely end up releasing some of them to make room for others. i always feel bad for releasing pokemon.

Anyone know if putting a pokemon in the day care, after ev's will hurt it's stats? (not that it matters much, since i'm not playing competitively, I'm just curious)

...Move Re-Learner is a fail as well. * sigh * oh well. Next time, I will check...stupid riolu's. I now have 31 male riolus...will likely end up releasing some of them to make room for others. i always feel bad for releasing pokemon.

I see you really like them Lucarios.

Zetta is currently too busy laughing his tail off at my misfortune...I wanted to breed a water pulse lucario, so I hatched 31 eggs, all male...then traded for a female riolu...only to look on serebii and discover that riolu can't learn water pulse via TM. Currently, trying to figure out if there is a way around that...after it evolves into lucario...maybe move relearner or something...

I see you really like them Lucarios.

See above...I did have a reason for them all, but yes, he is one of my favorites...Blaziken, Scizor, Dragonite being some of the others.

D:?

Anachronic.

See above...I did have a reason for them all, but yes, he is one of my favorites...Blaziken, Scizor, Dragonite being some of the others.

Well, Bulbapedia says Lucario (but not Riolu) can learn Water Pulse via TM...

Well, Bulbapedia says Lucario (but not Riolu) can learn Water Pulse via TM...

Yep, but I assumed that since Lucario could know it Riolu could too...and since I only have 1 water pulse TM...I wanted to breed a water pulse (whatever) with a female lucario to get a water pulse riolu who would then evolve into a water pulse lucario...but aliased I failed...

Hence my reason for wanting a female riolu egg, and thus the 31 extra male riolu's who are now sitting in a box...

Not to mention all the other fossils sitting (lot's a lileeps, aeros, and shieldons), due to my time looking for a claw fossil, which I also recently found.

Edited by Hatari