FE4 THREAD

Fia

What. What is?

Those restrictions. No status screen/suspend/etc.

Yep, but I assumed that since Lucario could know it Riolu could too...and since I only have 1 water pulse TM...I wanted to breed a water pulse (whatever) with a female lucario to get a water pulse riolu who would then evolve into a water pulse lucario...but aliased I failed...

Hence my reason for wanting a female riolu egg, and thus the 31 extra male riolu's who are now sitting in a box...

Not to mention all the other fossils sitting (lot's a lileeps and shieldons), due to my time looking for a claw fossil, which I also recently found.

Oh right, how could I forget so easily that pre-gen 5 TMs were 1-time use. ~_~

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right, how could I forget so easily that pre-gen 5 TMs were 1-time use. ~_~

Poor Fossil...*patpat*

I was going to make a joke about age and memory, but then I remembered that I am also old...

Anyway...Time to go I think. I wasn't planning on sticking around this long as it is.

Poor Fossil...*patpat*

I was going to make a joke about age and memory, but then I remembered that I am also old...

Anyway...Time to go I think. I wasn't planning on sticking around this long as it is.

I'm not the poor one here, you know... I have no need of a Water Pulse Lucario.

Those restrictions. No status screen/suspend/etc.

I guess it's supposed to have a retro feel to it. The music sounds like something that would come out of a 16-bit machine.

But yeah seriously, the only screen where I can check stats is on the Item Menu and it's a bit tedious to access.

(Open menu->Select Character->Item Menu)

And just look at the map:

2dadnxc.jpg

2m7j3v7.jpg

There should be trees near where I'm standing! The village nearby seems to be surrounded by trees too, but it's actually in the middle of the desert.

Oh wait, I found the experience. I didn't even notice it.

Silly me.

Edited by Marthur

Kami's Miso Soup World is the best DBZ spinoff ever.

Also,

So we've been reading a book by this black feminist author named bell hooks (lack of capitalization intentional) for my Black Intellectuals class and we noticed it didn't have any citations or footnotes. Now, citations are a BIG thing for historians, and only rarely are you allowed to get away with not including them. So in class the professor asked us why Ms. hooks didn't include them.

Me: perhaps she was an english major, and only the glorious historian master race knows how to cite? (trollface.jpg)

Him: lolno.

Me: Okay, why?

Him: because, as she mentioned in an interview, proper citation is a symbol of sexism/the patriarchy/something like that.

Me: lolwut

Him: Yeah, I dunno either. (...)

What.

Edited by TheEnd

A new day starts for me in Isshu as the first thing who jumps on me as soon as I wake up is a naughty female purple pussycat. I catch it and name it Fuuka.

Following this I manage to train my pets a little. While Roxas and Ninji prove to be useful, learning to chomp on their enemies early on, Fuuka doesn't seem to get any good despite her normally being associated with biting. Instead she can only scratch, and she's really weak. Oh well.

TE burns a few trained pets to death before Belle shows up. Her pets' fates aren't any different. TE also learns to curl himself into a ball to raise his defense while forgetting his heightened sense of smell. Cheren is waiting for me in a school in the next town, Sanyou, but he also faces defeat at the end of my overlevelled superpowered piglet. After getting a new pair of balls that were hidden in town, a small detour to the ruins east of town gives me a new partner, a rash green monkey I named FE3P.

The gym was the only activity left to do in this small town, but I felt my pets could use a bigger thirst for blood. Ninji and FE3P managed only to climb a level, but Roxas was much better and got three, learning how to help others in the process while also forgetting his super smell. TE, however, faced the biggest change of his short piglet life yet : he managed to evolve, walk on his back legs and learned to use his fists for a good cause. He also learned how to flare himself up and charge the enemy as well a bit earlier, at the cost of taking away his whipping tendencies and his normal body tackles.

Then I hit the gym with my pets. After triggering simple switch puzzles and having TE bitchslap a dog, a cat and a chipmunk to the point of fainting, I am presented to the gym leader, some emo kid named Kohn. His puppy didn't have the chance to move before it got punished for being so cute. The water monkey resisted the first barrage of two slaps from TE, but only cheered up after. This made TE mad, who proceeded to beat the crap out of him with three more hits. Tri Badge get. They also gave the ability to my pets to cheer up. TE, Roxas, FE3P and Ninji could all learn it, and they all did. Sadly, Fuuka couldn't learn it and was therefore laughed at. It's ok, I still love you until I find my 7th pet.

Exiting the gym, an apprentice of the teacher gives me the ability to cut trees and obviously other pets, while I also make the acquaintance of the person who keeps my extra pets. Nice to meet you, you'll be useful to me later.

FE3P is the chosen one to learn to cut things, forgetting how to scratch them. What a difference. Anyway, I buy some of those new blue balls and I'm ready to rock the next area.

-The FE4 THREAD

Edited by Gengar

I just witnessed a hilarious sidequest overlapping in Awakening. First sidequest trigger summoned some enemies; while fighting, second sidequest trigger made a character have a long talk with his sister, including some "come inside so we can discuss things better" stuff. Then the fight continued from where it stopped, after that.

Breeding slave. Only. 8D

What will be her forced mate for life? A buffalo, a bear, a furry bat...?

Edited by TheEnd

Anyone know if putting a pokemon in the day care, after ev's will hurt it's stats? (not that it matters much, since i'm not playing competitively, I'm just curious)

Daycare never used to affect stats. Certainly not altering IVs, never touching EVs that I could recall.

Silly TE. Breeding slaves don't have a single mate. You force them to bed with any species they look remotely compatible with.

I doubt it's the buffalo since he comes late (after the Elite 4 IIRC). Maybe the bat at first, then the bear. It's just too bad I can't get everyone's favorite whale until after the E4.

Edited by Gengar

I doubt it's the buffalo since he comes late (after the Elite 4 IIRC). Maybe the bat at first, then the bear. It's just too bad I can't get the skunk or everyone's favorite whale.

You can get the buffalo in route 10, which is right after the 8th gym city.